Atul Sharma Bowling (Video)

Gambit

Guest gaurav_indian
:dance: Atul Sharma baals so faast he has warped the memory of some ppl here.
The guy in your avtaar doesnt look like Atul.:omg:

Guest Hiten.

:two_thumbs_up: Those who believed Ian initially. I certainly wasn't one of them. I'll reserve my comments about him when I see him bowling in a match situation. Him getting injured in his first practice game is not a good sign

:two_thumbs_up: Those who believed Ian initially. I certainly wasn't one of them. I'll reserve my comments about him when I see him bowling in a match situation. Him getting injured in his first practice game is not a good sign
injured while fielding

I would like to reiterate this again - Ian Pont has been vindicated on Atul's existence and his claim that Atul was a very different powerfully built fast bowler. As for Atul himself, he has come from nowhere, trained for 3 years and made it to the champion IPL team. We should now exercise restrain, show patience, support Atul(who could be the bowler we have always dreamt of having) who's recovering from injury and wish him all the best. A promising Indian cricketer deserves atleast that much from Indian fans.

Guest gaurav_indian
I would like to reiterate this again - Ian Pont has been vindicated on Atul's existence and his claim that Atul was a very different powerfully built fast bowler. As for Atul himself, he has come from nowhere, trained for 3 years and made it to the champion IPL team. We should now exercise restrain, show patience, support Atul(who could be the bowler we have always dreamt of having) who's recovering from injury and wish him all the best. A promising Indian cricketer deserves atleast that much from Indian fans.
I guess Warnie saw that video and picked him?:nervous:

B->b->b->b->b->b->b->b->b->b-> Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg B->b->b->b->b->b->b->b->b->b-> Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg B->b->b->b->b->b->b->b->b->b-> Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg B->b->b->b->b->b->b->b->b->b-> Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg

Guest gaurav_indian
B->b->b->b->b->b->b->b->b->b-> Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg B->b->b->b->b->b->b->b->b->b-> Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg B->b->b->b->b->b->b->b->b->b-> Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg B->b->b->b->b->b->b->b->b->b-> Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg
Ok