Atul Sharma Bowling (Video)

Gambit

IPL player Atul Sharma of The Rajasthan Royals is back again in training in South Africa this week with Ian Pont. He's recovering from his shoulder injury, which he sustained in a fielding accident in a practice game, far faster than expected. This is a video montage of his drills and fitness dedicated to his amazing workload and strength & conditioning.

omg-that is the weirdest action i have ever seen-it cant be good for the body doing that for a long time.
Ian Pont is known to fix kinks in bowling action and has helped the likes of Steyn. I'm sure he's taken the stress factor into account whilst modelling Atul's action.

are baba-i was his big supporter.I always knew he existed.
Not talking about you yaar but generally. Ian Pont has been vindicated on Atul's existence and his claim that Atul was a very different powerfully built fast bowler. As for Atul himself, he has come from nowhere, trained for 3 years and made it to the champion IPL team. We should now exercise restrain, show patience, support Atul(who could be the bowler we have always dreamt of having) who's recovering from injury and wish him all the best. A promising Indian cricketer deserves atleast that much from Indian fans.