Bharat Army Cruise Scam

Stella

They have taken a minimum of ?4000 of people, then cancelled the cruise and are not commiting to giving people their money back This is an absolute disgrace and no way to treat your own fans. I urge anyone who uses these scammers site to stop using them and use sites like this who treat the loyal indian fan with respect. Thank god i got my deposit back last year before al this plavah unfolded

Re: Bharat Army Cruise Scam Yea i read that shit on their forum pretty bad i must say. But the other thign i noticed was how empty their message board was compared to ours. With the other ICF in doldrums, We really have established ourselves as the PREMIER Indian cricket Fan's forum round the net.

Re: Bharat Army Cruise Scam

They have taken a minimum of ?4000 of people, then cancelled the cruise and are not commiting to giving people their money back This is an absolute disgrace and no way to treat your own fans. I urge anyone who uses these scammers site to stop using them and use sites like this who treat the loyal indian fan with respect. Thank god i got my deposit back last year before al this plavah unfolded
How can anyone be cheated up to the tune of ?4000??? If they cancelled the cruise they sure must have got a refund right? There is no way anyone can survive not paying that big money, am sure the law enforcement can be used to lynch the money out of them.

Yea i read that **** on their forum pretty bad i must say. But the other thign i noticed was how empty their message board was compared to ours. With the other ICF in doldrums, We really have established ourselves as the PREMIER Indian cricket Fan's forum round the net.
Their website used to be full of good posters but the Founders forgot about them and just saw money in their eyes when the WC came about. I know a family who gave them ?16000 and now have nothing to show for it. How can you treat your own fans like that. The posters who used to post on their have left now to make their own forum. The Founders of BA only realised after they had gone what impact they had on the site and begged them to come back but they had had enough of the lack of appreciation and refused to return BA is in turmoil now with people set to sue them - Funny though in all this fiasco the Founders family have managed to fly out no problem and the Founders are also flying out soon

Their website used to be full of good posters but the Founders forgot about them and just saw money in their eyes when the WC came about. I know a family who gave them ?16000 and now have nothing to show for it. How can you treat your own fans like that. The posters who used to post on their have left now to make their own forum. The Founders of BA only realised after they had gone what impact they had on the site and begged them to come back but they had had enough of the lack of appreciation and refused to return BA is in turmoil now with people set to sue them - Funny though in all this fiasco the Founders family have managed to fly out no problem and the Founders are also flying out soon
That's a shame really, ripping people of money in the name of the sport :shrug:

How can anyone be cheated up to the tune of ?4000??? If they cancelled the cruise they sure must have got a refund right? There is no way anyone can survive not paying that big money' date=' am sure the law enforcement can be used to lynch the money out of them.[/quote'] They havent promised a full refund and cornered people into taking an alternative trip with the Barmy Army so people still went and they got their money - what they forgot to mention to people was telling them the alternative cruise was with the Barmy Army so get ready for some shocked faces when boarding! They advertised as a INDIAN EXPERIENCE ONLY!! They are reportedly going into liquidation now and people getting their money back is going to be a long process if they get back any at all.

Where are they from? England
Hi Rajeev Yes they are from England but tried blaming the problem on visa applications for their India clients being for the cancellation - what they forgot to mention was they only sold 15% of the ship so were standing to lose a lot of money - one thing they wont be is business men of the year!! Im worried at the scams they have prepared for the India tour of England this year :roll:

They havent promised a full refund and cornered people into taking an alternative trip with the Barmy Army so people still went and they got their money - what they forgot to mention to people was telling them the alternative cruise was with the Barmy Army so get ready for some shocked faces when boarding! They advertised as a INDIAN EXPERIENCE ONLY!! They are reportedly going into liquidation now and people getting their money back is going to be a long process if they get back any at all.
Travelling along side a happy Barmy Army will be the last thing these fellas would have wanted I guess. I suppose in a way it is better off India didn't make it to the second round. Imagine if India were in form and these guys had to miss out going despite paying for it :shrug: This is pretty sad really, there was only one organized tour of this type (i.e Bharat Army) and that is mismanaged right now. Not nice for any future tour organizers that will have an Indian background.

Re: Bharat Army Cruise Scam Exactly - Well this is what happens when money gets to your head. I hope the loyal fan does not lose faith in all tour operators however in future - just choose wisely. I hope these people get their money back as well - i put down a ?150 deposit (had to just to register interest in it) but took that back straight away when seeing the scandalous prics they wanted me to pay.