LOL@Queens XI Unfunjab

Gambit

khotuuuu :icflove: kamine, jaisi karni vaisi bharni :finger:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: poonjab apne aap sher samajhne laga tha after luckily beating MI by mistake .. but they could not even bear a team like BRC :haha::haha::haha:

nahh.. losing to KKR is the lowest of low.. KKR's only win was against KIX.. :cantstop: chalo.. dont wanna kick someone when he is down... i am gonna end this sledging..
Nahi beta ..tu kar sledging jitni karni hai ... I hope we meet in semis and end MI's misery. :icflove::icflove:

Nahi beta ..tu kar sledging jitni karni hai ... I hope we meet in semis and end MI's misery. :icflove::icflove:
chal re satak... apni sledging mai bhi ek style he.. thakelo kya bolna..

I'm not' date=' its jus a bit of fun. You guys need to lighten up lol[/quote'] Hi, its all fun..read bombay choker thread for more fun..we are champs in it last year IPL was much worse but we never get personal, except insulting the food, city name and bit of culture

Wow' date=' so many worms coming out of the ground today. It seems the smallest worms will turn, being trodden on[/quote'] kyon ? feel alone in the muddy ground paajii , now that the other worms are out ?

Wake up and smell the kaafi Sriram' date=' CSK is going back home soon. Hayden is out for 1 as we speak. :icflove::icflove::icflove:[/quote'] Hey Columbus, believe you me, I am smelling a lot of coffee off late. Hopefully you hang around the next time Punjab plays Chennai and not get lost reading your maps, just like the original Columbus did, landing in the U.S, instead of India. :giggle:
Sriram and myself have shifted base to MI being GODs faithful devotees..CSK doesn matter from here on..wat say Sriram :D
NOOOOO! Vaazhvo saavo, namma team, eppovume Chennai daan! :csk:

Hey Columbus, believe you me, I am smelling a lot of coffee off late. Hopefully you hang around the next time Punjab plays Chennai and not get lost reading your maps, just like the original Columbus did, landing in the U.S, instead of India. :giggle: NOOOOO! Vaazhvo saavo, namma team, eppovume Chennai daan! :csk:
Oh hai Sriram. I have hard time believing you are smeeling coffee since I rarely see you around. Maybe it has something to do with UTTER shyte that CSK has dished out so far. At least Columbus reached somewhere and his ship did not sink. Unlike CSK's.