LOL@Queens XI Unfunjab

Gambit

worst team, the most boring. Perhaps fittingly, their shirt says "Neembooz" at the back (above number)
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:Even I thought it odd....What kind of team goes with nimbooz written on their shirt.Thank God it was at the back...not on the chest...:hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:Even I thought it odd....What kind of team goes with nimbooz written on their shirt.Thank God it was at the back...not on the chest...:hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:sixer: :hysterical: DLF Maximum

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: auntyji raaks! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: