LOL@Queens XI Unfunjab

Gambit

And ppl' date=' just STFU and watch. KingXI is lambi race ka ghoda...[/quote'] ghoDA yaa ghoDii ? :giggle::giggle: Hope they find their bearings soon. Warnaa - kaahekii race aur kaahekaa ghoDA - chaaTate reh jaaoge :giggle:

bobbyxi.png EPIC FAIL :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
well i still support kings xi and delhi and always will but i am not a blind supporter i said that month ago cuz they have so many players missing no matter what i shall support and remain loyal to above teams and liverpool, nymets, ny jets , and ottawa senators no matter how much they suk

UNFUNJAB took out the fun out of living for 20 million Mumbaikars :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

The attempted six by Duminy in the last over had the Mumbai cheerleader box celebrating. Only a minute did they realize that it was out :hysterical: Bombywood Chokerwoods choke again. And the two masters go for 0 and 1. Just as scripted. Superb stuff ! Yeah, I am rubbing it in guys. It doesnt happen everyday. You can have your day too

The attempted six by Duminy in the last over had the Mumbai cheerleader box celebrating. Only a minute did they realize that it was out :hysterical: Bombywood Chokerwoods choke again. And the two masters go for 0 and 1. Just as scripted. Superb stuff ! Yeah, I am rubbing it in guys. It doesnt happen everyday. You can have your day too
that was so funny-:haha::haha:

Frankly speaking this was simply luck for KXIP .. a dark horse and a tukka like IKP took two wickets with their best economy rate .. this is called pure tukka So, it was just a lucky day for KXIP and nothing else Their pathetic bowlers bowled well today and so they performed :winky: