A couple of articles highlighting Sudeep Tyagi

Mr. Wicket

Unfortunately last season he had a major drop in form to go with some injuries and UP didn't pick him much. But as I wrote he's a serious prospect. Not many kids you see in Ranji cricket hitting the seam, bowling long spells at a good pace of 135 on flat pitches and regularly troubling batsmen w/ bounce, that too at age 20. The selectors will do well to keep an eye on him. FWIW, first time I watched a UP game seriously the season before last (where Tyagi debuted), I had been very keen on seeing Praveen Kumar bowl - I hadn't watched much of him and had heard lots of hype from UP - Praveen was good, but Tyagi was the guy who made me sit up and take notice.

Just like i mentioned in match thread today' date=' he is a fine bowler and should not be ignored. [b']During last year's IPL, he bowled pretty well and was unlucky too.
:hysterical: tyagi didnt play even 1 match last year. he was injured & was replaced by manpreet goni

Guest Hiten.
Just like i mentioned in match thread today' date=' he is a fine bowler and should not be ignored. During last year's IPL, he bowled pretty well and was unlucky too.[/quote']
:hysterical: tyagi didnt play even 1 match last year. he was injured & was replaced by manpreet goni
hahhahaahhaa....tics got pwned

actually i was talking about Siddharth Trivedi of Rajasthan. I misunderstood for sudeep Tyagi.. I like his Trivedi's bowling regardless of how many runs he went for today. He bowled well last year
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Amits KO's Cricketics nice try..

he hit for 1 four but that was too a good delivery. He will gain more pace after playing a few matches, but he was certainly better than likes of jogi, but i was surprised when he was not given another over later, in the end to boost his confidence where he could have got a wicket or two.