Atp Rome, Italy

Cricketics

FEDERER AND KJOOKOVIC will battle against each other tomorrong morning.. 7 AM EST.. It will be live on Tennis Channel. and then Bhupathi-Knowles and Paes-Dlouhy have also qualified for the quaterfinals. In other tournament, Prakash Amritraj has reached semi-finals of Aegian Cup. He defeated Sela today..

TMF's salad days are long gone. He's still one of the favorites at a Grand Slam, but the guy's lost a half-step and at 27 these other guys in the Top 4(Nadal, Murray Djokovic) are smelling blood... With a marriage, a kid on the way I wonder if his desire is waning...... Meanwhile, another ho-hum performance by Nadal, that's good enough to get him through to the final.... The Djoker should be a good test, but I expect Rafa to pull through in 3 tough sets tomorrow....

Ananth, it would be easy ride for Nadal. He hasn't lost a set, and has a winning streak of 29 games on clay going in his favor. 30th coming tomorrow. Also don't include Andy Murray in your list. That guy has been seriously inconsistent. He lost early in this tournament also.

Murray has the best record on tour(29-3) after Nadal (35-3) this year and the guy has won 3 titles..... I'm not sure what you mean by Murray being inconsistent.... Clay is not his best surface, but he still made the semis at Monte Carlo.... I certainly put both Murray & Djokovic ahead of Federer at this point....