IPL Spreadbet League - Closing Ceremony !

goose

Buy KXIP for 40pts at 100k per point Sell BRC for 33 points at 100k per point
Ludhianvi - i'm afraid the markets were SUSPENDED as indicated in the OP in the purple heading i.e. any prices you see cannot be traded until i amend purple heading to say OPEN AND UPDATED. I took a little longer than usual today to refresh the data - apologies. As it happens the PUNJAB price is not too different, however, the BANGALORE price is a lot lower following their loss today. Pls advise what you would like to do. Nothing done.

Ludhianvi - i'm afraid the markets were SUSPENDED as indicated in the OP in the purple heading i.e. any prices you see cannot be traded until i amend purple heading to say OPEN AND UPDATED. I took a little longer than usual today to refresh the data - apologies. As it happens the PUNJAB price is not too different, however, the BANGALORE price is a lot lower following their loss today. Pls advise what you would like to do. Nothing done.
Ah, must've missed the details in the OP :cantstop: But still would like to buy and sell the same teams: Buy KXIP for 41pts at 100k per point Sell BRC for 30 points at 100k per point

Sell MI@33@90K Sell RCB@ 27@95K Sell KKR @25.25@100k:--D buy punjab@41@20k n wat is this RR-DC extravaganza?wat i am i supposed to do?(ya i know i am irritating u by asking again n again:icflove:)

Ah, must've missed the details in the OP :cantstop: But still would like to buy and sell the same teams: Buy KXIP for 41pts at 100k per point Sell BRC for 30 points at 100k per point
Your Kings XI bet has been added - pls check bottom of OP for your bet history. BRC bet not added - the market is 27-30 so you would need to sell at 27 - would you still like to sell?

You had bought Rajasthan at 54 in $2k per pt. The current market (suspended but i'll let you trade since RR not playing currently) is 58-61. So, you can close your first bet by selling at 58 in $2k per point and your profit will LOCKED in at 2,000 x (58 minus 54) = $8,000 REGARDLESS OF HOW RR PERFORM FROM THIS POINT ON. Make sense? Some find it easier to pretend you're buying and selling shares.
does it not get updated in the first page.. the selling of RR has not yet been reflected under my name :hmmm:

Sell MI@33@90K Sell RCB@ 27@95K Sell KKR @25.25@100k:--D buy punjab@41@20k n wat is this RR-DC extravaganza?wat i am i supposed to do?(ya i know i am irritating u by asking again n again:icflove:)
All four bets added. Let's hope KKR don't qualify, for your sake ! The BET EXTRAVAGANZA is a bunch of betting markets i offer on each and every game. Example - how many wides you think there will be in this match? My market is 9-11. Think there's going to be more than 11? Just go ahead and buy 11 and state your size in $k per wide. If total wides comes in at 15 you make (15 minus 11) times your stake per wide. Of course you can sell at 9, and same principles apply. You would lose (9 minus 15 ) times your stake per wide. Same concept as win index. So go ahead and bet on wides, run-outs, fours, sixes, etc for the next game. Example - GOOSE I WANT TO BUY WIDES AT 11 IN $25K PER WIDE. Any questions drop me a line.

does it not get updated in the first page.. the selling of RR has not yet been reflected under my name :hmmm:
No sell trade was agreed. I reply to every single trade agreed with the reply 'added' or something similar. I explained how you might want to sell at 58 and you were supposed to get back to me to clarify what you wanted to do.

No sell trade was agreed. I reply to every single trade agreed with the reply 'added' or something similar. I explained how you might want to sell at 58 and you were supposed to get back to me to clarify what you wanted to do.
no problem .. then dont sell it for now .. let them win a match first :winky:

sell BRC@26@1M (cheap way to earn 1M or lose 25 M...hmmm) sell KKR@25.1@1M (cheap way to earn 100K :)
Nice idea Bunny, however, as per COMPETITION RULES max bet size is $100k per point. Would you still like to bet?

Nice idea Bunny, however, as per COMPETITION RULES max bet size is $100k per point. Would you still like to bet?
Yeah sure 100K on both... Also, Buy Captain'sPerf@165@100k (With Gilchrist and Dhoni almost a certainty to face each other in the semis I think I should win this based on dismissals).

Yeah sure 100K on both... Also, Buy Captain'sPerf@165@100k (With Gilchrist and Dhoni almost a certainty to face each other in the semis I think I should win this based on dismissals).
All bets added. Here's a copy of your bet history also viewable at bottom of OP. BUNNY SOLD BANGALORE AT 26 in $100k per point. SOLD KOLKATA AT 25.1 in $100k per point. BOUGHT 'AIYE AIYE CAPTAIN' INDEX' AT 165 in $100k per point.