IPL Spreadbet League - Closing Ceremony !

goose

Wonderful initiative goose. I'll surely jump in - give me a day to take my sides. If it kicks off we can give varun some work to integrate it with the betting section and automate it where you can keep on changing the odds. BTW, where did you get your initial odds from?

Wonderful initiative goose. I'll surely jump in - give me a day to take my sides. If it kicks off we can give varun some work to integrate it with the betting section and automate it where you can keep on changing the odds. BTW, where did you get your initial odds from?
:cantstop::cantstop::cantstop:

Kya khaali peeli idea banaye ja raho ho.. I'm not setting up this SS.. too much work ! :P
I will watching this with great interest :whack:

My head hurts. goose, one question. If I sell Bangalore, do I earn 8 points only if they lose in the semis or if they fail to qualify for the semis? PS - For all the n00bs, goose is a legendary ICF poet.

My head hurts. goose, one question. If I sell Bangalore, do I earn 8 points only if they lose in the semis or if they fail to qualify for the semis?
Copied and answered in FAQ section of OP.

Sell Bangalore. $25K per point Sell Punjab. $40K per point.
For sake of clarity, pls quote the price you're trading at so I know you've noticed any recent market movements ! Check the prices in BLUE. I ssume you want to sell both BANG and PUNJAB at 44?

Where do you get your odds/markets from? I make them up. Just like you, I read the game, follow the points table, monitor injuries, and set my prices accordingly. One needs a firm grasp of cricket and probabilities. I can get it wrong though. Of coure I'lll skew my prices if i start to accumulate large positions on one team e.g. i almost certainly underpriced Bangalore at 33-37 and Shane was quick to exploit that by trading $75k per point at 37. I've moved Bangalore a lot higher now :-|
Actually, it might be good idea to sell right now, with the likes of DC and Kings XI, heavily priced :P

Goose' date=' can i have another go with the updated prices ?[/quote'] Shane, bet as often as you want, when you want, in any size, in any direction, on any team. Just check the market says OPEN in the OP.