IPL Spreadbet League - Closing Ceremony !

goose

amits both prices are higher now ! i'll let you off this time but these markets never sleep ! done.
u edited the prices at 5 pm ist & i posted that post at 4:55 pm ist, so i got in with the earlier prices

u edited the prices at 5 pm ist & i posted that post at 4:55 pm ist' date=' so i got in with the earlier prices[/quote'] in future nothing gets done until i have the following - the team, the size, the direction, and a valid price.

GOOSE - I WOULD LIKE TO BUY CSK AT 58 PLS IN $15k PER PT GOOSE - I WOULD LIKE TO SELL KXIP AT 43 PLS IN $5k PER PT :bandit:
eventhough you can buy at 56 and sell at 44 - don't get too cute. done at 56 and 44.

For sake of clarity, pls quote the price you're trading at so I know you've noticed any recent market movements ! Check the prices in BLUE. I ssume you want to sell both BANG and PUNJAB at 44?
Goose, please update my sells. When I made my post, Punjab to sell was at 49 and Bang was around 36(not sure).

Wanna Buy Rajasthan Royals At 20k Per Point To Be Runner Up Sell Deccan Chargers At 15k Per Point
Pls specify the price you're trading at for completeness. So you want to buy RR - the offer is 53pts. You want to sell DC - the current bid is 49pts. See pts markets in blue at top of OP. Your bets have been added. Avoid talking in terms of runners-up etc - strictly speaking you're betting RR finish above 53pts.