The black caps take on the Tigers

Parth

New Zealand are playing Bangladesh, New Zealand have won the toss and have decided to bowl first. Bangladesh have beaten New Zealand before in the warm up matches, can they do it again or will New Zealand show India how to beat Bangladesh Who are you guys supporting

Re: The black caps take on the Tigers I don't really care who wins this match; but I'm suporting Lanka overall. This is gonna be Murali and Jayasuriya and Sangakarra's last World Cup--and I'd be pretty happy if they won the whole thing. The cricket world needs some balance--enough of complete Aussie dominance--and Sri Lanka (the nation) really does deserve this. It's bad enough that a genius like Lara (or SRT) don't get to win it--it would just be a damn tragedy if Murali were added to that list.

Re: The black caps take on the Tigers

You know' date=' ... the Banglas don't look half-bad. They just might make this into a game. That RR's gotta pick up though, adn sometime soon.[/quote'] And just as I wrote that--the wackats started falling. Looks like my kiss of death worked. :hic:

Re: The black caps take on the Tigers Crappy Bangla's getting killed as expected. They can only win against WI and Ireland thought I have a feeling they will lose against Ireland. Wi is a different story..who knows which WI team will show up and it is an good match for Lara/Samuels to fix !

Re: The black caps take on the Tigers That was a stampede again. Bangladesh lost 6 wickets for 18 runs. Bangladesh batters look so fragile against good bowling attack. Indian batting sucked yes but it was pathetic India couldn't defend 190+ against Bangladesh batting attack :shrug: On a good batting track Bangladesh couldn't post 200 runs.