Talk about expecting unexpected..

veer

All of us were expecting dravid and team playing and fighting for semi final spot at this time.. but damn damn damn.. instead of being in carribean beaches, Dravid is in kerela beach.. 74026.jpg Rahul Dravid comes out after a swim on Kovalam beach, almost oblivious to those behind him, Kerala, April 2, 2007

Re: Talk about expecting unexpected.. Give him a break man! The guy needs to spend some quality time with his family too. We not in WI doesnt mean he cannt take a vacation. The poor guy has to breath some fresh air with his family. Hate these press who goes behind every nook and corner breaking privacy.

Re: Talk about expecting unexpected.. Call me cynical or obsessed with one agenda but I every time I see an Indian cricketer photo like up above I wonder how in the world do they expect to be one of world's top team with a physique like that? Dravid is one of India's fittest players and certainly one of the best batsman ever. However one look at him like that is enough for him to realize he would never be able to a diving stop or convert 2's into 3's or even step out and hit a few slog sixes. We seriously need our team in good shape. By the way its nice to see him take time off with his family and just chill. Trust me it is so much better to be by the beach and think about your disappointments than to be inside the home getting all depressive. Also this can happen in Kerela only. A great state with peaceful people. I can not imagine this happening in Mumbai, Calcutta or any other cricket crazy place in India. xxxx

Re: Talk about expecting unexpected.. I doubt this is Photoshopped, considering the picture is on Cricinfo. http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/ci/content/image/index.html?object=207428;page=2 Of course it can be a case of CI not checking the credential of the photographer, stranger things have happened and all but I for one am not surprised by that thinly out of shape Dravid. I wish I was but I am not. xxx

Re: Talk about expecting unexpected.. Gee, you guys all talk as if you are built like Arnie. Let's see you post some photos of your torsos, if you wanna walk that talk! Otherwise you are just a bunch of pot bellied slobs with virtual sixpacks. :hic: