Talk about expecting unexpected..

veer

Re: Talk about expecting unexpected.. this pic is on cricinfo so no i didnt morph it.. jeeez.. and i started this thread not for his physique... but for a big heart-break these cricketers pulled on us.. just imagine this MB if we were in super 8s..

Re: Talk about expecting unexpected..

So what should he do veer?....they lost ...he took responsibility....now what do we want from him.?....stay locked in his room or hang himself away from the hurt eyes of the fans?
yeahh he has million rupees in the bank now and lot of spare time.. he should enjoy his life ofcourse.. what you want me to say?? he failed India big time on critical occassions.. great player.. but horrible captain.. and India paid huge prize for that..

Re: Talk about expecting unexpected.. Since you brought in the money comment first...i guess that is a bigger issue ...isn't it? How many of us are looking after nehra or balaji....two guys who were trying to give their best when we were getting our degrees......now they are injured...who is looking after them? If we can't guarentee the cricketers a good life after their short life as criceters...do we have the right to question their earnings....? Besides .....don't you have bad days veer? The guy has given his best at all times....never less than 100% ....he fails to score in a few games and we grudge him his livelyhood !great fans we are!

The guy has given his best at all times....never less than 100% ....he fails to score in a few games and we grudge him his livelyhood !great fans we are!
LOL! The hypocrisy. The double standards. I can think of another guy who's been doing this and more 7 years more than Dravid has. Yet all that is talked about is his greed for money. :lol:

Re: Talk about expecting unexpected.. I just know that nation is bigger than cricketers, their money, their egos.. we forgave them for so many losses in name of WC preparations/experimentation.. yes they had bad day but they had 3 years to prepare for this cup to avoid this kind of bad day.. they had schedules on the hand.. but players were care-free and took banglas for granted.. and captain failed to throw fear in them.. we threw 5 wickets in 2 runs against BANGLA.. and you telling me we had bad day?? guess what? billions of people had bad day on 17th march...

I just know that nation is bigger than cricketers, their money, their egos.. we forgave them for so many losses in name of WC preparations/experimentation.. yes they had bad day but they had 3 years to prepare for this cup to avoid this kind of bad day.. they had schedules on the hand.. but players were care-free and took banglas for granted.. and captain failed to throw fear in them.. we threw 5 wickets in 2 runs against BANGLA.. and you telling me we had bad day?? guess what? billions of people had bad day on 17th march...
I concur :wtg: Plus look how every other team ripped BD apart!

Re: Talk about expecting unexpected.. billions of people are losers who base their happiness ,pride etc etc on the teams achievements. It's just a game .....we are disappointed ...we lost ...we will win again some day....ok....its just a game.

:chin: I didn't get it . anyways ...you are just P*$$#% off because people are asking your God to retire..... :duh: :spin: :whistle:
Not at all. I'm just pissed off at the blatant double standards being applied and at the revisionist history that is being implemented. (Ex: He has done nothing. Hasn't taken us anywhere. Only flat track player. etc etc.) That's all. :hic: Now go and drool over your god's vacation pics in god's own country. :wink:

I find it funny how everyone on this forum has their little favourite player or two whom they become all sensitive and hanky-panky about when someone takes a shot at them. Newsflash; they are all INDIANS
nope.. I admire SRT and RD.. but now its their time to go..