Sooo.... Badri got moved up the order...

Sachinism

Talk to me after he has played at least 10 tests and 25 ODIs. Till then I must conclude that he hasn't gotten his chances. If a guy like Kaif with 0 FC centuries' date=' who can't even hold a bat can play in tests and ODI after ODI, sure Badri deserves more than ZERO tests and THREE ODIs.[/quote'] well Kaif had a great start to his ODI career..remember Natwest trophy 2002..so after that he got a chance in the tests.. Yoda i do agree that he has not been given that many chances as the other players have for instance Rohit Sharma..but when that is the case u have got to prove in whatever chances u get rite..3 odis he scored 27 in one match and dint play well in the rest..there are a lot of good players around and younger players infact and hence its even more tougher for Badri..so my view is u have got to perform in watever little chance u get

y r u gettin over defensive now.. look if u dont see sense in my post.. i cant help it.. but im sure any one without any bias wud see the flaw in promoting badri..
not like that..i just feel Dhoni did the rite thing today..anyway but u think i am a Dhoni fanatic and hence i have that view..so

That is the issue. The whole thread stinks of loserish attitude.
So why don't you stay away? I guess you can't you cause you need to rub some pwnjobi winners attutude on us. :hysterical:

Facts: How many tests has he played? ZERO How many ODIs has he played? THREE Does he have a fixed spot other than a lowly number 7 is a domestic competition? NO Has he gotten a raw deal? YES If you think he has been given enough chances, I say you are delusional. Nothing wrong in that, just saying you are.
well said. :hatsoff: Not everyone can open the batting. And even if he must be tried as opener, need to bat him at that spot for more chances before he can establish himself there. Even Yuvi for example is not comfortable as opener. Many players (incl. Rohit Sharma) have got a long rope. Give Badri the chances in the middle order, and its his mistake and needs to be dropped.

well said. :hatsoff: Not everyone can open the batting. And even if he must be tried as opener, need to bat him at that spot for more chances before he can establish himself there. Even Yuvi for example is not comfortable as opener.
Stop playing victim card and ****. It is getting old. Reminds me of all those threads on Badri and SUPREME INJUSTICE. Get a life. Badri ain't no SL tamil getting pwned in Lanka.

Alright, lets talk about this. The world's greatest batsman who has scored some 12000 of his runs at the top of the order as an opener is asked to move down to the #4 position because the coach (an *******, btw) thinks he needs to guide the middle order. This guy doesn't revolt and goes about his job and makes runs there as well. But in a game where multi-dimensional athleticism is required, a player is asked to do a job by his captain because he's failed everywhere else, and he fails. But its not his fault but the captains. You guys don't deserve Dhoni as your captain. Infact I hope CSK loses every match from now on with Dhoni doing well. And I seriously hope he can move from this team after next year. What raw deal btw? WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU? Do you follow the domestic cricket, India A tours? I've spoken to people who do so religiously, and they're not impressed with Badrinath. Here's the bottom line: the captain of the team is your boss. If he asks you to do a job, its because he believes you can do it. If you can't, then YOU fail - not your captain. He's never asked Yuvraj to open because he can't open, but Yuvraj has come in at #3, 4,5,6 and has done the job Dhoni's asked him to and has never *****ed about it.

Stop playing victim card and ****. It is getting old. Reminds me of all those threads on Badri and SUPREME INJUSTICE. Get a life. Badri ain't no SL tamil getting pwned in Lanka.
Are you drunk? Don't tell me that's how you are even when sober.

Alright, lets talk about this. The world's greatest batsman who has scored some 12000 of his runs at the top of the order as an opener is asked to move down to the #4 position because the coach (an *******, btw) thinks he needs to guide the middle order. This guy doesn't revolt and goes about his job and makes runs there as well. But in a game where multi-dimensional athleticism is required, a player is asked to do a job by his captain because he's failed everywhere else, and he fails. But its not his fault but the captains. You guys don't deserve Dhoni as your captain. Infact I hope CSK loses every match from now on with Dhoni doing well. And I seriously hope he can move from this team after next year. What raw deal btw? WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU? Do you follow the domestic cricket, India A tours? I've spoken to people who do so religiously, and they're not impressed with Badrinath. Here's the bottom line: the captain of the team is your boss. If he asks you to do a job, its because he believes you can do it. If you can't, then YOU fail - not your captain. He's never asked Yuvraj to open because he can't open, but Yuvraj has come in at #3, 4,5,6 and has done the job Dhoni's asked him to and has never *****ed about it.
why wasting so much lines ... if ur player is not fit for a position u want him to, then u jus drop him.. simple.... no one is saying Badri is a great player.. jesus do u read b4 u write all those... and u had the balls to call names...

He's never asked Yuvraj to open because he can't open' date= but Yuvraj has come in at #3, 4,5,6 and has done the job Dhoni's asked him to and has never *****ed about it.
So, Yuvi can't open, but Badri is supposed to magically transform himself into an opener? Well, even if that is the "ask" that M$D will place on Badri (but wont place on Yuvi), then at the very least, he needs to make him an opener for a few matches continuosly and give him the run to see if he can do some magic that others are not expected to. But, IMO - understanding that Badri is not comfortable with opening position is not that hard to see. He has always been a middle order batsman. A great player like VVS Laxman too is never very comfortable with opening.

but Zubin why cant u see it this way..ok he was made to open albeit the fact that, it is not his customary position..but he shd have made use of this opportunity and played a run a ball innings because i am sure Hayden wud have gone all guns blazing at the other end..so why dont u blame Badri for this failure..beats me

give him a break.. the poonjab poosies were whopped .. so being a poossie frm there hes jus venting out here..
Thanks to SHELLFISH Dhoni :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: and greatest shining star from Chooznai Badri for not eating up too many balls before a customary 0. :cheer::cheer: .