Who is the best cricketer in this WC thus far?

Is it Shane Bond who has 8 wickets @10.5 and economy of 2.29? :hail: Is it Scott Styris who has 8 wickets@15.5 and has scored 258runs@129 :hail::hail: Is it Malinga with 13 wickets@12.6 including that 4 off 4? :hail: Is it Jayasurya with 5 wickets@21 and 278 runs@55? :hail: Is it Hayden with 395 runs@98.75? :hail::hail: Is it Mcgrath with 12 wickets@13. Or is it anyone else? Who is your pick? I personally think it is between Hayden and Styris at this time. I personally go with Scott Styris due to his all-round performance. xxxx

Re: Who is the best cricketer in this WC thus far? Hayden has been the most influential performer, helping Australia win 2 crucial games (WI, SA) so far. Malinga's 4 off 4 is the spell of the world cup. Kinda like Nehra's spell vs Eng in 2003. Styris too has been fantastic. But i wanna wait until he faces tougher opponents (SL, Aus, SA) Rest of them have been consistent thru out the cup. Not necessarily been match winners.

Re: Who is the best cricketer in this WC thus far? It has to be Hayden. The way he has bludgeoned attacks has been awe inspiring. Even Sanath has not been that destructive. Gilly's lack of form was a major concern for Aus but Hayden has given Gilly some breathing space by scoring so many so quickly.

Re: Who is the best cricketer in this WC thus far? Bond for me. On pitches that is not tailor made for fast bowling he has not only bowled economically and picked up wickets early on but whenever he has been given the ball in the middle overs he has struck.