Whcih type of finals would u prefer ????

gaurav92

With the tournament wide and open and all the teams except :kkr: giving tough competetions to each other for a berth in the semis would just have do do better from here on In that context i am asking ICFers what type of final will be loved more... A final with a total of around 200 chased down in the final over or just the final ball.......on a batting parad=ise or a total of 150 defended of the final ball of the game....on a pitch that has something in it for both the batsman and the bowlers.... i would prefer the second one as it will have an even contset between bat and ball to make an intresting final :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up:

I would like to see a close match. A thriller. Some sledging' date=' bit of fun, plenty of runs, sexy cheerleaders and a MI win.[/quote'] hes talking about finals not a match between 7th - 8th teams:haha: J/K

I would like to see a close match. A thriller. Some sledging' date=' bit of fun, plenty of runs, sexy cheerleaders and a MI win.[/quote'] me too :two_thumbs_up: and i have got myself a brand new britannia bat....:icflove: :icflove: :icflove: :icflove: :icflove:

the way punjab played yesterday, they showed great spirit even if they managed to beat chennai, low scoring games have their own charm like, icl finals, hyderabad defended 130 against lahore
Agree.the game b/w KXIP n MI was much better than yesterday's game

low scoring totals suxxxxxxx i d prefer the high totals of 200+ being chased down of the final ball...amazing those games are :cantstop:
:nono: the low scoring games are much better as we can have an even competetion between the bat and the ball IMO otherwise its each ones views...it may differ :--D