Zealous campaing asideas expected NSA has been dropped against Varun Gandhi

veeru_rocks

As I have mentioned earlier that NSA was nothing but nonsense Now wait till even that socalled video tape is found to be tampered with fake voice-overs as claimed by Varun gandhi. When that happens we will see how many of jextra-judicial udge-jury-executioners actually say sorry to him..

Which is why loony brigade should keep their mouth shut and wait for the law to take its own course. Even the otherwise smart Jaitley went nuts recently suggesting Supreme Court was being "biased" against Modi.

Which is why loony brigade should keep their mouth shut and wait for the law to take its own course. Even the otherwise smart Jaitley went nuts recently suggesting Supreme Court was being "biased" against Modi.
You described your ilk in thsi episode with that phrase 'loony-brigade'.. if anyong was runnin around like headless chicken acting as judge jury and executioner it was you and your UPA thugs.. How does this slap feel now :hysterical:

You described your ilk in thsi episode with that phrase 'loony-brigade'.. if anyong was runnin around like headless chicken acting as judge jury and executioner it was you and your UPA thugs.. How does this slap feel now
Oh really? Cos I can distinctly recall how the loony brigade, and mob leaders like you, were going gung-ho as to how Varun baba was victimized, how terrorists were not booked under NSA but Varun Gandhi was, how Indian system was a tool for appeasers yada yada. Turns out Indian Judicial system still trumps all the morons, including likes of you. Now go and sit in the corner and admit Indian Judicial system rocks..and convince Jaitley too, he has started to lose some brain cells these days.

Varun Gandhi is an ass. I saw him give a speech live on times now yesterday. The guys uses jai sri ram every couple of mins , talks about how he is gonna be a savior of "OUR People" meaning hindus .. when bored on lookers couldnt say "Jai Sri Ram" he asked , bus 4 ram bhakt he hain yahan .. WTF .. its an election rally talk about issues not Jai sri ram BTW He said he went to Jail for the people of pilibhit :laugh: and his chamcha was shouting "humarey neta Varun Gandhi jail yatra kurkey .. aapkay liye jail kaat kay wapis a gaye hain ............... JAI SRI RAM"

As long as he doesn't say hindus have first rights on resouces he should be fine.... When he starts talking like manmohan singh that muslims have first rights on resources then I will question his secularism.... What's wrong with saying jai sri ram not everyone has to be macalaya putras and ashamed of jai shri ram

Oh really? Cos I can distinctly recall how the loony brigade, and mob leaders like you, were going gung-ho as to how Varun baba was victimized, how terrorists were not booked under NSA but Varun Gandhi was, how Indian system was a tool for appeasers yada yada. Turns out Indian Judicial system still trumps all the morons, including likes of you. Now go and sit in the corner and admit Indian Judicial system rocks..and convince Jaitley too, he has started to lose some brain cells these days.
GIven the moron you are very basic thing evades you.. My claim stands true.. It was found that invokation of NSA itself was wrong hence the claim that it was politically motivoated was right.. clowns like you wud have been right had NSa stayed but court wud have found him not guilty of the charge levelled against him.. I know morons can't see the difference in those two scenario but those who have read little constitution and have some brain know the difference..

As long as he doesn't say hindus have first rights on resouces he should be fine.... When he starts talking like manmohan singh that muslims have first rights on resources then I will question his secularism.... What's wrong with saying jai sri ram not everyone has to be macalaya putras and ashamed of jai shri ram
I have issue when a candidate says Jai Sri Ram or allah hu akbar to get some votes , maybe u dont

I don't have problme with that .. I have bigger problem with Prime ministers claiming muslims have first rights on resources.. just becauesomeone joins congres one doesn;t become athiest.. and speculation that it is done to get votes is speculation.. anyway there will be people like you will find it objectionable so there goes the theory i that it's done to gain votes down the drain........ People have very twisted deintion of secularism in our country..