Terminator: Salvation

Mr. Wicket

You still want to watch him? arnold_schwarzenegger_fat.jpg
OMG- don't ruin my childhood memories by bringing that horrible second pic:(( BTW Stallone still was able to hold his own (physically) in Rocky Balboa and Rambo @ the age of 60:two_thumbs_up:

Its not like he's going to take his shirt off or anything. :P He's a god damn machine. :(( Its like having to watch Die Hard without Bruce Willis.
Harrisson Ford said he threatened Steven Spielberg he would strangle him if Spielberg ever considered making an Indian Jones without Ford.

Harrisson Ford said he threatened Steven Spielberg he would strangle him if Spielberg ever considered making an Indian Jones without Ford.
From the last movie it seemed to me that Indiana Jones's son is going to make future appearances. How long will Ford continue with those wrinkles?

From the last movie it seemed to me that Indiana Jones's son is going to make future appearances. How long will Ford continue with those wrinkles?
Actuallly he said that before the last movie came out- I don't think there are any more planned yet