Rumours Ahoy !!!!!

Ram

wowieeeeeeeeeeeee !! If ever there was a season for rumours, this was it !! It keeps comin like the sea waves... Never seems to stop... * Woolmer death -- Match fixing , Dawood !!! * Indian team Fiasco -- Chappel angry , seniors not co-operating , selections rumours , gangs within team , groupism, email , Sms etc .. some reporter will summarily put in non-verifiable info ( you know what it means when the piece of news starts as- " Sources close to the coach/captain") and here we are, discussing every bit of these news in depth. Dont you guys think our intelligence is being taken for a ride by all these reports. I would be surprised if even 5% of what has been told is true. Lets get real guys.. honestly.. :shrug:

Re: Rumours Ahoy !!!!! If it were true , then why didnt it come out before ?? Come to think of it , all this talk of groupism, seniors blocking the juniors couldnt have happened in the 20 days India was in the Carribean. It would have before itself. Why didnt anybody leak mails/sms messages then itself ?? The media is taking advantage of our passion for cricket :mad:

Re: Rumours Ahoy !!!!! Woolmer's death was the worse one. Unfortunately with so much speculations and doubts the body was kept around for way too long. I don't know how long it took for them to release the body to his family. Now the latest report is that it won't be soon we will be hearing about Woolmer's investigation and the cops have confirmed they are way off from completion of investigation. What a fiasco that one was??? I think the Indian team fiasco one has some truth considering Greg Chappell is involved in this. :hic:

Re: Rumours Ahoy !!!!!

If it were true , then why didnt it come out before ?? Come to think of it , all this talk of groupism, seniors blocking the juniors couldnt have happened in the 20 days India was in the Carribean. It would have before itself. Why didnt anybody leak mails/sms messages then itself ?? The media is taking advantage of our passion for cricket :mad:
some before, some during. i am not saying all that is reported is going to be "exactly" true. but in general i am inclined to believe the following: 1. players like Zak and Aggy cursed at Sreesanth 2. tendu didn't talk to chappell during WC as he was pissed at not being the opener and didn't help much as a VC 3. seniors in general gave the shaft to juniors who afterall were greggy's favs and were fighting with the seniors for spots in 11 and future 15s. 4. generally poor attitude of players like yuvraj, harbhajan, sehwag, ganguly don't see anything dramatic in these that makes one tend to not believe in them.

Re: Rumours Ahoy !!!!! Actually, anything said in the cricket world now has front page news It sells, for eg., some BS "Sachin Drives his Ferrari" " and a column about his failure and Ian Chappel comments etc etc " and at the bottom of the page, Sachin drives his ferrari..gets it out of the garage

Re: Rumours Ahoy !!!!!

2. tendu didn't talk to chappell during WC as he was pissed at not being the opener
What rubbish!!! Sachin was not opening in 2002 and beginning of 2003 too. He had not stopped talking to either Wright or Ganguly during that period!