looks like chappello p!ssed off eveyone besides RSD...

Rahul

Re: looks like chappello p!ssed off eveyone besides RSD... -- On the tactical front, the players feel the unreasonable expectations ? like hitting a century every time you bat or taking five wickets in every innings ? had put them under needless pressure. -- I thought that was the aim and if having such expectations puts you under pressure then you bunch of pussies sit at home and let other play cricket.

Re: looks like chappello p!ssed off eveyone besides RSD... It's not something new news...senior players in India have their own agenda...Indian Cricket will probably go through the worst phase, here on. I am still worried that Dravid may get victimised by BCCI, after sacking him from Captaincy-- who will lead the side then? worst I can see is Gangu or Tendu given captaincy or even arrogant Yuvi. When a person like Greg Chappel cannot control these "senior mafia" of Indian team...what do you expect a new person as a Coach can? I say, sack these damn senior players and bring a new team...I will be happily watching these young and enthusiastic bloods of India like Sreesanth, Manoj Tiwari, Piyush Chawla etc. grooming as future prospects for 2011... never mind if they loose a few initial match, but build a team based on performance and and commintment for team.

Re: looks like chappello p!ssed off eveyone besides RSD...

worst I can see is Gangu or Tendu given captaincy or even arrogant Yuvi.
If any of the above three are made captain now, I'll stop following Indian cricket.
Hail Sharad Pawar, Hail Maharashtra dominated Cricket board! I am feeling ashamed for being a citizen of Mumbai :Cry:

Re: looks like chappello p!ssed off eveyone besides RSD...

am i the only one who feels chappel has created a lot more waves in indian cricket off the field as compared to on the field? i'm seriously sick of reading his name everywhere now
nahin mere bhai, you are not the only one...we have millions of Indians here who feel the same and now our Powarful BCCI. Any guess for Sandip Patil's entry is gaining solid ground?? bechara Chappel...chala the Seniors ko sudharaney..