Silent Viewers of ICF - READ HERE

Rajiv

I see 334 teams in SS, and yet its the same set of posters here. My appeal to those who have joined SS and enjoy the cat fights silently, SPEAK UP - join the fun As a Bonus - $1 Million when you start posting regularly. If SS can attract you, so should the betting Cmon peeps, don't be shy and introduce yourselves

I see 334 teams in SS, and yet its the same set of posters here. My appeal to those who have joined SS and enjoy the cat fights silently, SPEAK UP - join the fun As a Bonus - $1 Million when you start posting regularly. If SS can attract you, so should the betting Cmon peeps, don't be shy and introduce yourselves
Can I register as suraj2 and get the 1M as the new poster??

The flops of IPL 1 are doing quite well in IPL 2:winky:
Your wish, Suraj 1 has more than a million, so once u join as suraj 2 and get 1 million - suraj 1 will be deleted..so u end with up less

Your wish' date=' Suraj 1 has more than a million, so once u join as suraj 2 and get 1 million - suraj 1 will be deleted..so u end with up less[/quote'] ICF owner is as bad as KKR owner Bangladeshiyon ko million dolars deta hai Bengal ke sher ko patti padata hai :protest: