Silent Viewers of ICF - READ HERE

Rajiv

Guest Gunner

If anyone deserves this it is me. I found this website by chance, I read it, registered myself and post regularly. All high quality posts. Even my ghalis are high quality. Considering all this Rajiv bhaiya, I should get the reward of 1 million, if you have to reduce the amount from the accounts of h4te, flamy and desi cartman for all the spam they let loose here plus the fact that the rest of us innocent folks have to be subjected to the horror of imagining h4te being rodgered by flamy.

abe khul chuka tha not khul chuki thi dhakkan ke
lol .. beta lal - Dukaan Khulti hai .. Makaan Khulta hai ... :orderorder:
Arrey dukaan khulti hai.. Darwaaza khulta hai Kapde khulte hain :giggle:
:woot:
:woot:
I am such a chaman I read dhakkan instead of dukkan I am such a noob I should be considered new Now gimme a million dollars:orderorder:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Hi der :) now...werz my milllion ?
If anyone deserves this it is me. I found this website by chance' date=' I read it, registered myself and post regularly. All high quality posts. Even my ghalis are high quality. Considering all this Rajiv bhaiya, I should get the reward of 1 million, if you have to reduce the amount from the accounts of h4te, flamy and desi cartman for all the spam they let loose here plus the fact that the rest of us innocent folks have to be subjected to the horror of imagining h4te being rodgered by flamy.[/quote']
nahi hum baad mein aye hain .. dukaaan khul chuki thi :hitler:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

haan yaar :mi: ne kangaal kar diya sab ke sab matches me :((
Har baat pe MI ko mat blame karo, i won nearly 60M betting on Mumbai and Tendulkar, well i lost a few tooo, but i won more than i lost, so MI rocks.

If anyone deserves this it is me. I found this website by chance' date=' I read it, registered myself and post regularly. All high quality posts. Even my ghalis are high quality. Considering all this Rajiv bhaiya, I should get the reward of 1 million, if you have to reduce the amount from the accounts of h4te, flamy and desi cartman for all the spam they let loose here plus the fact that the rest of us innocent folks have to be subjected to the horror of imagining h4te being rodgered by flamy.[/quote'] Baat mein to dum hai.:orderorder:

Har baat pe MI ko mat blame karo, i won nearly 60M betting on Mumbai and Tendulkar, well i lost a few tooo, but i won more than i lost, so MI rocks.
yea :mi: rocks forver nd ever........... bhaai im jst saying the fact... i betted for MI win in all the matches tht MI lost