5 best performances against home teams

karteekmvs

The general tendency is to have a soft corner to home teams but seems like its more of why the hell didn't you pay for me. Here's my fav 5. 5) Ishant Shama's 2 for 23 from 4 against Delhi. Having went wicketless for his 43 off 4 from their previous encounter, this was an excellent comeback from Ishant getting rid of the dangerous Warner and Dilshan. However, the total of 123 was too low to defend. 4) KKD's 52 off 31against Chennai was a great innings under pressure but sadly he could not see his side through. 3) Munaf's 2 for 22 against the Mumbai Indians: This coupled with a catch and a run out and the over of tournament (wrt bowling side) snatched victory from Mumbai. 2) Harbhajan Singh's 1 for 9 off 4 against KIngs XI. He openly expressed his frustration at not knowing his role in the side and not being given his full quota of overs and on this occasion he made the best use of his captain's faith on him. One of the most economical spells in the tournament and he rightly deserved the MoM. 1) Rohit Sharma's hat-trick against the Mumbai Indians: Nayar, Harbhajan and Duminy the victims. At one stage, the Mumbai Indians were in total control with 49 needed from 6 overs and 7 wickets in hand, but Sharma had other plans apart from scoring 38 off 36. Sir Aggy's 1 for 12 against Mumbai Indians off just one over misses out. Seems ordinary but not quite so as the wicket was that of the captain Sachin who was looking good with 34 off 30. Incidentally, Mumbai Indians have been involved in 3 of the 5 and actually 4 if Aggy is included. Their bad luck continues. (not in relation to the thread but overall.)

u seem to be a domestic cricket illiterate. munafs home team is gujarat & gujarat is 1 of the catchment areas of rajasthan royals franchise. so munaf is techincally playing for his home team only

u seem to be a domestic cricket illiterate. munafs home team is gujarat & gujarat is 1 of the catchment areas of rajasthan royals franchise. so munaf is techincally playing for his home team only
I mentioned home teams. Not current home teams.

The general tendency is to have a soft corner to home teams but seems like its more of why the hell didn't you pay for me. Here's my fav 5. 4) KKD's 52 off 31against Chennai was a great innings under pressure but sadly he could not see his side through.
:sherlock:
Sir Aggy's 1 for 12 against Mumbai Indians off just one over misses out. Seems ordinary but not quite so as the wicket was that of the captain Sachin who was looking good with 34 off 30..) the bowler was Sir Eggy :isalute:
fixed
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: It never gets old.
too true :cantstop: