Lakers - NBA Champions!!

Ram

lol.. orlando will now face the wrath' date=' and all they can do is remain witnesses...[/quote'] Not so fast… The Magic beat the Celtics after being down 2-3 remember? And even in game 1, they overcame a 16 pt deficit in the second half. This team is more resilient than you think it is.. :D But my God, this James guy… he is simply un-human! 26 pts in the first half, 49 in total – Both a franchise record for the Cavaliers in the playoffs. At least in the Western Conference finals, we have some sort of contest b/w Kobe and Carmelo. Here, its just a one-man show! :((

Exciting times in the NBA. I stopped watching the NBA after the Lakers won it all in 2000...and lost most of my interest after Jordan's heroic performance in Game 6 of the 98 finals. I'm back 9 years later and so much has changed....ticky tack fouls, the rims seem bouncier, and EVERYONE has a tattoo... that and i'm sooooo close to dunking!!

Not so fast… The Magic beat the Celtics after being down 2-3 remember? And even in game 1, they overcame a 16 pt deficit in the second half. This team is more resilient than you think it is.. :D But my God, this James guy… he is simply un-human! 26 pts in the first half, 49 in total – Both a franchise record for the Cavaliers in the playoffs. At least in the Western Conference finals, we have some sort of contest b/w Kobe and Carmelo. Here, its just a one-man show! :((
Dwight Howard might have something to say about that. He has the ability to be just as good as any rebounder in the history of the league, the #1 spot going to Rodman.