Lakers - NBA Champions!!

Ram

what's the prediction from here marirs? Very tight series
Lakers to win 4-2, Cavaliers to win 4-3. Though, I am an Orlando fan. It'd be great if they can win, but the longer this series go, the more it will favor the Cavaliers. And that is where I think Lebron's buzzer-beater at the end of game-2 could be the difference. Imagine the Magic coming to Orlando to play 2 home games with a 2-0 lead. And again, I want the Lakers to win. But the forms of the respective teams is worrying me. Gasol has not exactly set the world on fire till now, same with Bynum. And Fisher's lack of points on the floor is a big minus for the Lakers, coz he isnt a big rebounder or assist guy. The Lakers also have had no answer to Chauncy Billups. That guy has been all over the floor, especially in clutch situations.

Lakers to win 4-2, Cavaliers to win 4-3. Though, I am an Orlando fan. It'd be great if they can win, but the longer this series go, the more it will favor the Cavaliers. And that is where I think Lebron's buzzer-beater at the end of game-2 could be the difference. Imagine the Magic coming to Orlando to play 2 home games with a 2-0 lead. And again, I want the Lakers to win. But the forms of the respective teams is worrying me. Gasol has not exactly set the world on fire till now, same with Bynum. And Fisher's lack of points on the floor is a big minus for the Lakers, coz he isnt a big rebounder or assist guy. The Lakers also have had no answer to Chauncy Billups. That guy has been all over the floor, especially in clutch situations.
Well tonight's the night I guess....if Orlando can steal this one, they'll take the series in 6. Pietrus is the key for me...I think he needs to play a LOT more against LeBron. I want the nuggets to win though...not a huge lakers fan. Game 5 will be the true test of their character. If the Lakers and Cavs make it...who wins?

Well tonight's the night I guess....if Orlando can steal this one, they'll take the series in 6. Pietrus is the key for me...I think he needs to play a LOT more against LeBron. I want the nuggets to win though...not a huge lakers fan. Game 5 will be the true test of their character. If the Lakers and Cavs make it...who wins?
I dont know. I didnt follow the regular season, started watching only when the playoffs began. So, I am not sure how the Lakers and Cavs are matched up against each other. But lets not get ahead of ourselves here. There's still plenty to play for.

:hmmmm: The Game 4 was held today and Magic beat the Cavs to take 3-1 lead. It is going to be difficult for Le Bron and Co. to reach the NBA finals from here:((.
M-m's time machine has taken him to an alternative reality.
Oops, for some reason, I got into my head that the Cavs won game 4. My bad..:giggle:

Oops, for some reason, I got into my head that the Cavs won game 4. My bad..:giggle:
today's the day marirs...my nuggets vs your lakers! I think it'll go to a game 7 either way...just been that type of series. If the nuggets win today, Kobe won't let them win Game 6 unless Melo puts in another classic. Good luck!

today's the day marirs...my nuggets vs your lakers! I think it'll go to a game 7 either way...just been that type of series. If the nuggets win today, Kobe won't let them win Game 6 unless Melo puts in another classic. Good luck!
We’re playing at the Staples Center mate.. The Nuggets have not come this far in many years. The big-stage bug will bite them at some point.. :D

kobe was awesome last night...let's go magic tonight though!
Dude, did you see the match at all? :D Kobe scored just 20 points and took only 14-15 shots in the entire game. In the post-game interview, he said that they had come up with this new strategy where Kobe will be the decoy and draw all the Nugget defenders toward him, creating some open space for his team-mates to score. And thats exactly what happened. Odom turned in a series-best 19 point performance, Fisher had 12, Gasol had 12 and Bynum had 9. To me, the difference in this match was the lack of offensive plays by Billups. It was very fortunate for the Lakers that he got into foul trouble early in the first quarter. Anthony is definitely nursing some sort of injury which is inhibiting him. Overall, a clinical performance by the Lakers, hopefully they can finish it in game 6.