Have you ever attended a Twenty20 match live?

Mr. Wicket

Have you ever attended a Twenty20 match live?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • Never have, never will
    • No, but I want to see one live soon

Just curious to hear from the T20 fans here. What were your experiences like? Any stand out memories? Photos you can share? Great matches and nailbiting finishes? Have you gone and watched tests or ODIs or first-class games live as well, and had any comparisons among your viewing experiences? I'll chime in with my own thoughts in a bit (yes, I have watched T20 cricket from behind the boundary before).

Went to see a World XI vs Pakistan match at The Oval, got reduced to a 10 over a side match due to rain India lost, that sucked, but got to see some good hitting from God and Dhoni Then went to see Middlesex vs Lancashire, the QF of last years domestic competition, saw a brilliant 100 from Dawid Mallan May go to some T20 WC ones in a few weeks

Never been to an International T20 game, watched Three IPL games last year out of which MI won two (The KKR one was the sweetest) A T20 match in Wellington this year it was against Otago, Otago won it on the back of Rutherford's 80 odd runs. I was rooting for Wellington, for Flemming and he got a duck. :((

I saw India Vs Aus @ MCG and it was fun ... it was like watching a movie. There were live bands & fireworks as well. I have been to ODIs and tests as well but T20 is a the best format to watch cricket with the entire family.
How can that have been fun we got murdered :((

How can that have been fun we got murdered :((
thats the beauty of T20... its happens so fast that u dont even realize that your team is getting PWNEd :giggle:. I remember going to MCG 5-6 years ago to watch an ODI between Ind and Aus and I got there 45 mins late and India was already down 4-5 wickets .. then Sir Aggy came out and scored a 50 .. India somehow scored 210 and then Aussies finished it in 30 overs or so ... I would take a T20 over that kind of ODI anyday PS: we had fun cuz we were sitting right behind the players dugout :nice:

Guest Hiten.
Yes it was awesome .. al though India got thrashed but we still had fun .. Ladies were happy to see Pathan & Co .. I was happy getting drunk and my friend was happy taking 500000 pics of SRT :hail:
So only he was the smartest of you lot :haha: