Anil Kumble's Captaincy - Resurgence of the Bangalore Royal Challengers

fineleg

Another legend captained and turned this tournament around for Royal Challengers B'lore after kevin pappuson failed them. newsmlmmd.41109100da0aa98c2e063511ea269730.cc11b.jpgCongrats BRC - well deserved winners today I feel for :csk: but well done :brc: Valiant fight from Muralitharan :thumbs_up: and Raina bowled well except for his last over. In the end the class of Dravid, and the authentic cricket shots of Manish Pandey did it.

Another legend captained and turned this tournament around for Royal Challengers B'lore after kevin pappuson failed them. newsmlmmd.41109100da0aa98c2e063511ea269730.cc11b.jpg Congrats BRC - well deserved winners today I feel for :csk: but well done :brc: Valiant fight from Muralitharan :thumbs_up: and Raina bowled well except for his last over. In the end the class of Dravid, and the authentic cricket shots of Manish Pandey did it.
I think this post deserves a new thread Kumble took over after KP had taken the team towards the bottom of the table and he resurrected them into the finals

I think this post deserves a new thread Kumble took over after KP had taken the team towards the bottom of the table and he resurrected them into the finals
Yes, this is a major turnaround by Kumble after Pappuson ground them into dust.

While he has captained well, let's not forget the players who brought about the change: Taylor, Kumble himself, RD, Kallis, PK, Merwe, Pandey, Boucher, Virat, (who has been a lot better than last year), some of the locals like Vinay and Akhil (and Uthappa :)

and in all this, dont forget me:D as i was the 1st person to suggest that kumble should become captain. it was only after brc management read my posts & implemented the suggestions, that we started doing well & now we will win the ipl as well :D