has anybody ever heard of...

Re: has anybody ever heard of...

Where did you hear this will be my first question? Is it an official statement by BCCI' date=' Players or is it the media?[/quote'] A respected Indian cricketer choked with emotion as he went on to recall Chappell's 'high-handedness.' "In life, we have our share of good and bad experiences but, to be honest, I have not come across anyone like him before. He has made life hell for all of us. It's definitely the worst experience of my cricketing career." He asked: "Tell me, why have we had endless controversies ever since Chappell took over? Why is it that only one man is at the centre of all of them?" He added: "Also please tell people that there was no problem with seniors. The fact is that Chappell never spoke to the players for three-four days, and this was during the World Cup. He just doesn't listen to anybody. Is that how a coach behaves during such an important assignment?" same article as the "Greg pushed India back thread"

Where did you hear this will be my first question? Is it an official statement by BCCI' date=' Players or is it the media?[/quote'] A respected Indian cricketer choked with emotion as he went on to recall Chappell's 'high-handedness.' "In life, we have our share of good and bad experiences but, to be honest, I have not come across anyone like him before. He has made life hell for all of us. It's definitely the worst experience of my cricketing career." He asked: "Tell me, why have we had endless controversies ever since Chappell took over? Why is it that only one man is at the centre of all of them?" He added: "Also please tell people that there was no problem with seniors. The fact is that Chappell never spoke to the players for three-four days, and this was during the World Cup. He just doesn't listen to anybody. Is that how a coach behaves during such an important assignment?"
Who's this "He"? I don't believe the players are very honest and forth right. They are as bad as Greg Chappell. Every one of them is an opportunist.

Where did you hear this will be my first question? Is it an official statement by BCCI' date=' Players or is it the media?[/quote'] A respected Indian cricketer choked with emotion as he went on to recall Chappell's 'high-handedness.' "In life, we have our share of good and bad experiences but, to be honest, I have not come across anyone like him before. He has made life hell for all of us. It's definitely the worst experience of my cricketing career." He asked: "Tell me, why have we had endless controversies ever since Chappell took over? Why is it that only one man is at the centre of all of them?" He added: "Also please tell people that there was no problem with seniors. The fact is that Chappell never spoke to the players for three-four days, and this was during the World Cup. He just doesn't listen to anybody. Is that how a coach behaves during such an important assignment?"
Who's this "He"? I don't believe the players are very honest and forth right. They are as bad as Greg Chappell. Every one of them is an opportunist.
I feel its SRT , because he is the only one talking.. and it says "respected"... could be either RD or SRT.. i guess we will only know on the 7th.. we dont know who to trust, it could be that the media is sensationalizing the whole thing.. but i did read somewhere else too, that Chappell wasnt on talking terms with quite a few members of the team.. cant remember where, so cant seem to find the link..

Re: has anybody ever heard of... thats beside the point, i dont care if this is a true story or a fake story, i just want to know if that is acceptable, what should happen if a coach acts as a #$%@ as they are saying, in this case.. not talking to a team is totally unacceptable, it just escapes me.. i dont know if it happenned or not.. but i dont think some1 would mention a coach shunning a team for the heck of it.. and if it was false, judging at the rate of comments flowing, it would have been refuted.....