T20 WC Spreadbet League - Shane Wins !

I wanna buy Australia 100k @20 NZ 50k @ 21 India 100k @ 28 Please confirm
When you buy it has to be at the higher price, or the offer, or the right-hand price as some people call it. So in above cases you'd be buying at 23, 24, and 31. Read the first point in the FAQ for a quick guide. I will not add your bets till you have re-confirmed.
When you buy it has to be at the higher price' date=' or the offer, or the right-hand price as some people call it. So in above cases you'd be buying at 23, 24, and 31. Read the first point in the FAQ for a quick guide. I will not add your bets till you have re-confirmed.[/quote'] ok ok then at 23, 24, and 31.. Thanks :bow:
ALL BETS HAVE BEEN ADDED. Rajiv - note some of your prices are not valid. You can buy India at 31. It was offered at 30 two days ago. South Africa and Pakistan you will have to sell on the lower price (bid). Remember you sell on the bid and buy at the offer. I've input at correct prices - let me know if you want to change.
perfect
buy 50Ups@455@150K (Cancel this bet please).
Bit lost with this one since I can't see you saying this before and no sign of an edit - anyway no 50-ups done. I've added all your bets apart from the byes - that does indeed include leg-byes. I've also cut your sizes down to 100k - only the Win Index permits a max size of 150k.
Sell west indies ' date=' Ireland , Holland , Scotland each @ 150k per point[/quote'] Vipin - I' have added your bets - check out your bet history. You do need to quote the price you want to trade at to avoid any confusion and so I know you're working off latest prices. Welcome to the league !