T20 WC Spreadbet League - Shane Wins !

BUY SOUTH AFRICA / PAKISTAN SUPREMACY WARM-UP @12 (50K) BUY INDIA-NEW ZEALAND WARM-UP NZ BIGSHOTS @60 (50K) My 1st bet here .Am I in?
you most definitely are,provided that u say that i recommended this league to u so that i can earn something:--D
you most definitely are' date='provided that u say that i recommended this league to u so that i can earn something:--D[/quote'] Lord, correct and explain the mistake to RubyDuck in his post and a free 25k bet is yours.
BUY SOUTH AFRICA / PAKISTAN SUPREMACY WARM-UP @12 (50K) BUY INDIA-NEW ZEALAND WARM-UP NZ BIGSHOTS @60 (50K) My 1st bet here .Am I in?
u have to buy at the highest price.. so tht means buy SAF over/Pak supremacy warmup @ 20 @ 50k. Buy NZ bigshots @ 70 @ 50k goose, can i get the offer now? :-D
Can the ICF$ that we win/lose (in superbets) be credited at the EOD instead of end of the tourny?
No that will be too messy. While some bets will be permanently settled eod e.g bet extravaganza, other bets e.g win index remain 'open' and their value remain subject to future results so best to wait till the end. Of course a league with running bet p/l will be shown here.
u have to buy at the highest price.. so tht means buy SAF over/Pak supremacy warmup @ 20 @ 50k. Buy NZ bigshots @ 70 @ 50k goose, can i get the offer now? :-D
No. You played last time and more importantly your explanation was wrong.
As zubinpepsi points out you buy at the higher price and sell at the slightly lower price. However, I believe the problem this time was that you were looking at stale prices. The market has moved higher during the day due to buying by other posters before you. Since nobody including Lord has bothered to claim their free bet by giving you a helping hand I will allow your bets to stand at 12 and 60 (should be 20 and 70). Check out your details in the Player Bet History scrollbox.
Your 2 Supremacy bets added. Check Player Bet History. Also, check my reply to RubyDuck for where he went wrong. The clue is...India/NZ was never actually 12 bid. Market was 2-12, then moved to 10-20.