Who do u think will make the cut in the semis...??

In other words who are ur favourites to reach the semis?? my semi finalist would be India/Sri Lanka/West Indies New Zeland South Africa Australia No England No Pakistan and No Bangladesh either Indians still not favourites....i fear Saffers Kiwis and Aussies....:nervous:

One query - If the pre-seeded teams are gonna form the groups in the Super Eights' date=' does that mean Oz will be seeded no.1 in their respective group, even if they finish second ?[/quote'] yes shane its just like "Beat the opponents who u think are most likely to make the cut in the super eights" India should look to beat bangla boys

I need some confirmation on this, Round 1 I guess this is to just eliminate one out of the three teams in the group. The group seedings are already decided. Round 2 Barring any upsets, these should be the groups Group E India England Australia South Africa Group F Bangladesh Pakistan Sri Lanka New Zealand

I need some confirmation on this, Round 1 I guess this is to just eliminate one out of the three teams in the group. The group seedings are already decided. Round 2 Barring any upsets, these should be the groups Group E India England Australia South Africa Group F Bangladesh Pakistan Sri Lanka New Zealand
yes.group F looks far easier