Personality or Nationality...????

as the discussion of a new coach will heat up after 6th of April.. My suggestion would be to appoint a person who has Proven man management skills and coaching credentials of coaching international teams...... who has seen all..and still willing to take up the challenge... a person who has earned respect with his hard work and honesty.. a person who can bring together the scattered team...and bind them in one string.... i have only two names in my mind.... 1. Sunil Gavaskar All indian players respect this man..and this man has betterment of indian cricket in his heart... but his stature as a great batsman or his commitments as commentator can put hindrances before him./.. 2. Dev wahtmore.... He is my choice... and he has infact expressed his desire to coach indian team..to CNN IBN... his records are impeccable.. His man-management skills are proven...he can take along all the concerned people....BCCI...Seniors...Juniors..Selectors... 3. John Right... longest serving coach..??? infact has expressed desire to coach...can make a good team with Ragul Dravid... but other than these three....i don't see any body else as a Team India coach..

Re: Personality or Nationality...???? If wright has a Masochistic steak in him and wants the job then he should be the first to be brought to the sacrificial table.... :hic: Waisay usne bhi veeru ka collar pakda tha ...ya veeru ne uska pakda tha.... :doh: :eew: