DADA recalled in test side

Guest dada_rocks

Re: DADA recalled in test side Fair enough call. Falling back to experience for an away series is not a bad move. Ganguly will be under huge pressure. If he fails here then of course he will have no face to show particularly after all the pressure his fans have put on him. If he comes off scoring a few then of course it will be stuff of legends. I hope he gets a lot of runs. Baffled by the VC spot to Laxman, VRV Singh's selection and the now selection of Gambhir. Gambhir wasn't favoured for the ODIs but finds himself a spot in the test series.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: DADA recalled in test side Don't worry man sehwag is not the kind of bloke who gets demoralized by these tags like VC he would come good in test matches as usual. He is too much of a simpleton to be bothered by these things.

Re: DADA recalled in test side He shouldn't have been dropped from the test side to begin with. Good to have recalled him. VVS as VC is a little strange. Sehwag has been poor in ODIs, but has been ok in tests. Recalling VRV so soon after his debacle in WI is strange as well. Why not recall Bala (who was our best test bowler before injury) if he is fit?

Re: DADA recalled in test side

Recalling VRV so soon after his debacle in WI is strange as well. Why not recall Bala (who was our best test bowler before injury) if he is fit?
He hasn't been playing for TN so I am assuming he has broken down again. VRV isn't all that bad a selection, though I would have gone for Gagandeep. As for Ganguly's selection it just goes to show that boot licking can take you places in India and Indian cricket.