Ian Chappell: Greg Chappell left because of Woolmer murder

igby

Re: Ian Chappell: Greg Chappell left because of Woolmer murder With the kind of money involved in Indian cricket and the demi gods....i won't be surprised if greg chappell was a bit nervous and watching his back more than usual.....bacha jaan hai to jahan hai...

Re: Ian Chappell: Greg Chappell left because of Woolmer murder Bull shit this one. Greg Chappell had to quit anyways. He hardly achieved great success for BCCI to have continued with him. No wonder players I've spoken to have said Ian and Greg Chappell are two of the worst racists in international cricket. I know I will be shot down for saying this but it is a fact and just like TOI I would wan't to name the players. Ian Chappell is simply trying to mask Greg Chappell was a crap coach despite all the scientific work he has done on the sport.

Re: Ian Chappell: Greg Chappell left because of Woolmer murder Ian Chappell just want the rest of the world to believe the threat of doing a job as a coach is large in sub continent when the death has not even been proven is a job of a person from sub continent.

If there was any chance of Greg Chappell continuing his tenure as coach of India it probably disappeared when Bob Woolmer was murdered during the World Cup. Such an ugly incident is sure to focus your concentration on life's priorities. As much as it would seem that Greg is probably better off without all the angst that comes with one of the most demanding jobs in cricket I doubt he'll feel completely fulfilled. A perfectionist, even one who has mellowed, is never going to be happy with under-achieving on his expectations.
I'm sure we can all read the underlying message he is conveying here. He is making it sound as if Greg was living under death threat every minute. Moreover I know where he is pointing his finger towards.

Re: Ian Chappell: Greg Chappell left because of Woolmer murder Typical Australian mentality.....They will come at your home, eat plenty and wll throw "Joothan" at you while leaving!! Fack off Chappal brothers...Now I am sure his Mid-Day column about Sachin was in due consultation with brother Greg. ...btw..the kind of incidents happened in West Indies and the pathetic manner in which police handled the case there........imagine, if the world-cup was in subcontinent....These Australians would have been the first threatening to pull out.

Re: Ian Chappell: Greg Chappell left because of Woolmer murder

absolute BS. the same guy was refusing to quit just a few days before.
Sorry. But thats what "close sources" said to media not Chappell himself. I'm not willing to believe any stories now!

absolute BS. the same guy was refusing to quit just a few days before.
Sorry. But thats what "close sources" said to media not Chappell himself. I'm not willing to believe any stories now!
the more i think of it, the more i feel that the "close source" was chappell's brother himself :lmao:

Typical Australian mentality.....They will come at your home, eat plenty and wll throw "Joothan" at you while leaving!! Fack off Chappal brothers...Now I am sure his Mid-Day column about Sachin was in due consultation with brother Greg.
my thought too..chappal bros pulled off a job.

Bull **** this one. Greg Chappell had to quit anyways. He hardly achieved great success for BCCI to have continued with him. No wonder players I've spoken to have said Ian and Greg Chappell are two of the worst racists in international cricket.
Greg is a respectful person but there is no point in trying to be like an Indian when you've been employed because of your knowledge and experience as an Australian cricketer.
shows what a disgrace this person is.