The most important tennis match since 2000

cowboysfan

cowboy, also to note that, Fed will be the first one to achieve the feat of winning all grandslams since Andre Agassi last did in 1999. He would be the sixth to do it and the first in the past 10 years. LETS GO FEDERER.. SODERLING MAN, BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.. YOU WERE GOOD

cowboy, also to note that, Fed will be the first one to achieve the feat of winning all grandslams since Andre Agassi last did in 1999. He would be the sixth to do it and the first in the past 10 years. LETS GO FEDERER.. SODERLING MAN, BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.. YOU WERE GOOD
yep Tics thats true-see my sig:winky:.go Fed.he needs to somehow stave off soderling's forehand and make him hit a lot off balls.

yep Tics thats true-see my sig:winky:.go Fed.he needs to somehow stave off soderling's forehand and make him hit a lot off balls.
kool. just noticed it.. Fed is coming.. meanwhile, I am might frustrated with NBC. They didn't broadcast the finals of mens doubles. Had it been bryan brothers, they might have broadcasted in HD.

kool. just noticed it.. Fed is coming.. meanwhile, I am might frustrated with NBC. They didn't broadcast the finals of mens doubles. Had it been bryan brothers, they might have broadcasted in HD.
NBC are such idiots.they hoard broadcasting rights for tennis(they will broadcast wimbledon too) but they dont show even some of the semifinals live.how can they broadcast a semi final on taped delay?.its not the 1980s.there is an invention called the internet now.

well i have directv. I was watching six diff games once the tournament was on through their interactive service on channel 701. and as the tournament progressed and the games reached the 4th round and quaters, so since there were not many games happening,definately that interactive service had to be stopped at some stage. but atleast they should have made sure that they broadcast every i mportant game from here on. I mean the mixed doubles final was broadcasted Live and not the main mens double.

Its not going to be that easy for federer. Soderling has nothing to lose and thats what makes him most dangerous. I think its going to be a very even contest unless federer comes with some extraordinary strategy to stave him off.

Even if Fedrer wins it will be a French open win without facing Nadal in the finals so still may have to cross another milestone to be truly considered cas conqueror of clay too besides grass and hard court