SA, NZL, England, India, Windies, Irish thru to Super Eight

I hope the Dutch go into the Pak game with a winning mentality. Their net RR isn't that great so they can't be defensive say by scoring 150 odd runs and trying to defend that in some 13 overs. I think Aussies will go through. I got an hunch Mitch will show his class today. Ireland v. Bangladesh can be quite interesting but I guess Bangladesh will be quite strong for the Irish especially their spinners.

Aussies will go through ... How long has it been since Sri Lanka have beaten Australia in a crunch match? Sri Lanka are Australia's whipping boys. I dont see Sri Lanka beating Australia. They just dont have the firepower.
Aus have to beat SL by a huge margin, which I think is very improbable considering the kind of bowling attack SL has
How is India through? I mean' date=' if Bangles win against Ireland and in turn Ireland trashes India won't there be a chance for Bangles and Ireland to qualify based on superior NRR? I know it won't happen but isnt it a possiblity?[/quote'] 1.) BangBros need to beat Ireland by a heavy margin, to put themselves into contention. 2.) I guess even if Ireland beats us bad, our NRR wouldnt be the worst, so i'll you odds of 150/1 on India not making it :winky:
1.) BangBros need to beat Ireland by a heavy margin, to put themselves into contention. 2.) I guess even if Ireland beats us bad, our NRR wouldnt be the worst, so i'll you odds of 150/1 on India not making it :winky:
Well if Bags beat Ireland by 25 and Ireland beats India by 25 runs its all even-stevens. Now Bang winning against Ireland by 25 runs is very much possible and we know what Ireland did to the pakipoys.:nervous: I know we will go through but isn't it a little too early to confirm it.
Well if Bags beat Ireland by 25 and Ireland beats India by 25 runs its all even-stevens. Now Bang winning against Ireland by 25 runs is very much possible and we know what Ireland did to the pakipoys.:nervous: I know we will go through but isn't it a little too early to confirm it.
its time for u to goto bed...
Ok, we can wait till Wednesday.
Guest gaurav_indian
I think the Aussies are concentrating more on the Ashes which isnt a bad thing for india, above all i fear windies for india!:(( have u seen gayle play!!?? omg!! :((
We have 7 gayles in our team.:eyedance: