I've done it :wtg: I'm the legend now

King

Yup I've reached the 5000 post mark and have been upgraded to MRF bat from Brittania. It is fantastic to get the MRF bat hanging under the name. I know it is only a cosmetic but still is an achievement as for this website is concerned. :hic:

Re: I've done it :wtg: I'm the legend now

awesome....5000....man r u online 24 X 7
Not really. Perhaps 8-10 hours a day. Not every second am posting but I've been around since the inception of this website so it's quite natural the post count.

more than the post count, its the quality of the posts, and i must say, your posts are top class. keep them coming :wtg:
Thanks heaps, I'm pretty glad you think so. I don't hold the same opinion about my posts though :hic:

I wish i had your job....i am out of the valuable posters list.... :eew: :roll: :hic:
:hic: Nope you don't want my job really. It can get a bit tough at work but the only solace is of course I work from home. Today I had about 10 pager calls. Last couple of nights I have been bothered at odd hours too. It has its ups and downs like every profession does.

Re: I've done it :wtg: I'm the leged now

Yup I've reached the 5000 post mark and have been upgraded to MRF bat from Brittania. It is fantastic to get the MRF bat hanging under the name. I know it is only a cosmetic but still is an achievement as for this website is concerned. :hic:
If I know correctly, only three batsmen own MRF bat: Lara, Sachin and Waugh. And there is no need to say that all three are legends!! Well done!! :wtg:

Re: I've done it :wtg: I'm the legend now Guys.. I have been posting vigorously for the last 40 days and i havnt touched 100 !! and to actually have 5000 !!! wowie !! And it clearly means one thing --- Ravi is a true lover of indian cricket Hats off !! My salute to a true Indian cricket fan !! :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail: