Who is Cricket Girl??

CricketGirl

Location: UK Gender: I think thats pretty obvious by now but incase u dont know i am female (the last i checked anyway) Fav players: current is Yuvi old skool has to be Tendulkar Fav Match T20 2007 - final between india & pak - which happens to be the start of my cricket fever!! Fav footy team - gunners all the way man!! Interests - running, going to the gym, watching cricket of course playing when the lads let me have the bat!!B-> eermmm not sure what else to tell you! :nervous:

nice intro CG... Thanks i dont care abt the age... wats ur relationship status? :icflove: and I live very closeby you.. and we have some common interests like : yuvi, sachin, gyming,runing and ofcourse cricket.. well i can always lend u my bat.. my bat is urs.. u can play anytime n all the time... :icflove:

I'm in London (hence the gunners support! - am the only indian that doesnt support man utd or liverpool??) My relationship status? this is where i get accused of being a "KLPD" - and yes i do know that means! I'm with someone - Thats all i can say for now!! Where abouts are you??

I hate the man utd... hate them with passion... dont care about liverpool as they r not worthy of discussion.. good u have done ur homework well.. ur with someone now.. ok that gives a lil bit of hope. :--D im jus across the north sea.. its a heaven .. try once, u ll never leave..

Okie so who's married?' date=' whos attached?, and who's "batting for the opposition" - just a bit oif humour seen as this is the jokes thread!:--D[/quote'] desi, gunner - married shane, don - attached mhr, nikred - too ugly to have a girlfriend.. and me ..- i just got brokeup and as desi said became single n ready to mingle.. :icflove:

desi, gunner - married shane, don - attached mhr, nikred - too ugly to have a girlfriend..------------ mhr is ugly but married :aetsch: h4te , flamy, zubinpepsi & Hamo785: homos and me ..- i just got brokeup and as desi said became single n ready to mingle.. :icflove:
:nice: