Who is Cricket Girl??

CricketGirl

lol Zubin' date=' shane i'm sorry have i been diverted to shaadi.com? cuz that aint where i wanna be!:dance:[/quote'] true, hate tht matchmaking CG.. all thse shaadi.com r crap..only losers n ugly people (u know whom im talking abt here) go to those sites.. lets get to know each other n fall in love.. :icflove:

true, hate tht matchmaking CG.. all thse shaadi.com r crap.. lets get to know each other n fall in love.. :icflove:
Lolz, do you think shez in for that, this is a cricket forum for cryiing out loud, come on CG lets play some cricket, i love fielding at Long Leg :icflove: btw, zubin lurves fine leg, of which i aint a big fan of :cantstop:

:giggle: zubin depends on if your ok to lose to a girl! I'm afraid i actually am quite mischevious!!:winky: so none of u be too offended if i take the mick a little! by the way did any of u guys see the india pak game at Oval?? i read the article on here by Sachin ( i think) very true reflection of the day!!

:giggle: zubin depends on if your ok to lose to a girl! I'm afraid i actually am quite mischevious!!:winky: so none of u be too offended if i take the mick a little! by the way did any of u guys see the india pak game at Oval?? i read the article on here by Sachin ( i think) very true reflection of the day!!
i like to lose to a girl like u all the time..if u gonna use my bat... i was flying for a business meeting for a possible acqusition at that time CG.. so cudnt b there at oval.. i missed it :(( but glad tht we whooped paak's ar$e.. :--D i like mischievous girls.. they r so fun to b with.. no offense taken sweet..dont worry.. :icflove:

now now zubin what do they say about guys who promise the earth and cant deliver?? its called an "afridi" :cantstop:
I only say wat i can do and I only do wat i say.. if i say once, its like i have said it 100 times.. u can trust me sweet... 100% fun guaranteed

now now zubin what do they say about guys who promise the earth and cant deliver?? its called an "afridi" :cantstop:
zuby = afridi ^10, thats why he wont give his age away, he still believes he is 9 1/2. I tell yaa this obseession with age, and most of Zuby's shots are with his eyes closed, if you know what i mean :--D

zuby = afridi ^10, thats why he wont give his age away, he still believes he is 9 1/2. I tell yaa this obseession with age, and most of Zuby's shots are with his eyes closed, if you know what i mean :--D
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You guys r so funny .... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

but my shots r always on target.. bulls eye..... i have testimonies to prove that...