Who is Cricket Girl??

CricketGirl

LOL@oranges shane my dear your relationship with Zubi seems to be more affectionate than mine!! should i step aside?? :giggle:
It gets kinda redundant, when i have to save every sensible, pretty and intelligent girl from the wrath of Zuby, but its a social cause,so superman23306_narrowweb__300x423,0.jpg Hope you like my cape :icflove:

lol love the cape!! cant say i have seen the wrath yet only charm so far!! anyhow where are supershanes oranges??:haha:
wrath is a myth .. and shane is jus being sour oranges here.. lol when r we gonna hava crickte match CG? my bat is well oiled and waiting to b played n hit some 6s....

lol love the cape!! cant say i have seen the wrath yet only charm so far!! anyhow where are supershanes oranges??:haha:
They are rightfully placed, i'll show it to you when we meet at our next venue :winky:

lol i take it i'm batting then!! who's bowling and fielding?? and yes there will be 6's i have learnt something from my hero Yuvi!!:icflove:
ur using my bat n im bowling from the long legs and fielding at the fineleg.. lets play baby.. :icflove: