Who is Cricket Girl??

CricketGirl

Guest gaurav_indian
What a bunch of sad losers' date=' do you really think CricketGirl is really female?[/quote'] Kai baar logon ko aisi aisi confusion bhi ho jaati hai. ohmuqh.jpg

maggot_brain trying a "I don't give a damn if you are a girl or not and I am not pervy like these guys thakneek" to impress cricketgirl. Nice try mb' date=' you no success.:P[/quote'] so far we've seen the snob ass hole nice guy sweet guy knight in shining armor despo and flamy :angelic:

Gambo atleast do your bit of the research' date=':hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: They just got relegated :cantstop:[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Gambo atleast do your bit of the research' date=':hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: They just got relegated :cantstop:[/quote'] It's not me. :rolleyes: :-O What all this(tharkipana) might do is scare her (a genuine cricket fan) off.

It's not Gambit. It's not Pred. Or desi. Or any other ICFer here. Seems like a genuinely new member. And Jesus christ some of you people need to get a life.
sabka IP check kar liya kya .. DSL bhi ho sakta hai.. saare IP range check kar lo :sherlock: hope its not amits :P

Do u guys ever sleep or what!! and yes i am a genuine cricket fan be it a newbie if that!! no i am nobody else in disguise!! oh and dont worry i dont scare off that easily either i have actually hit a real cricket ball so there!:giggle:
welcum back cg:icflove:

Do u guys ever sleep or what!! and yes i am a genuine cricket fan be it a newbie if that!! no i am nobody else in disguise!! oh and dont worry i dont scare off that easily either i have actually hit a real cricket ball so there!:giggle:
CG, since you are a Gunnner i would like to ask a few questions, 1.) Why do you think we could only make it to only fourth place this season ? 2.) When does Arsene Wenger's contract run out ? 3.) Who is the captain of the club ? 4.) Who is our First Team GoalKeeper ? :hmmm: