Sachin to be called at the meeting.

According to BCCI...sachin and greggy to sit down with BCCI members across the table and put forward their point . Dravid will be present . Not aimed at confrontation but to resolve issues so that chappell can be sent off on a better note . Ganguly not invited. Pawar will meet players after the meeting.

Re: Sachin to be called at the meeting. I think it is a good move. I'm not ready to believe there is no rift between Chappell and Tendulkar. Sort it out amicably now that Chappell is walking off. You don't want either to carry bad memories of each other. Speak face to face like mature men rather than use a messenger (media) to speak the mind. Such things happens, sometimes everyone tries their best but unfortunately it doesn't still work. No big deal, they all have future and they should just deal this professionally.

Re: Sachin to be called at the meeting. agree .....If everyone was to get along ....world would be a boring place. No harm in acknowledging the differences in personalities and opinions and get on with life.Some times a lot of misunderstanding are sorted out like this.

Re: Sachin to be called at the meeting.

I think it is a good move. I'm not ready to believe there is no rift between Chappell and Tendulkar. Sort it out amicably now that Chappell is walking off. You don't want either to carry bad memories of each other. Speak face to face like mature men rather than use a messenger (media) to speak the mind. Such things happens' date= sometimes everyone tries their best but unfortunately it doesn't still work. No big deal, they all have future and they should just deal this professionally.
Thats what Ajay Jadeja was saying too. He said that if Sachin was asked the question about coach questioning his attitude, he could have called the coach and asked him if he really had questioned it. He wouldn't have answered the question .."IF coach..."

sachin = spokesperson for the team.
you're kidding me, Sachin is nothing than a player, Rahul Dravid as the captain is the spokesperson for the team, what are you talking about Holysmoke

Are we looking at a:hug: here? .....i hope so as long as the non performing players are asked questions .and those two bullies zaheer and agarkar sorted out.
how Zaheer Khan is our only decent pace bowler

you're kidding me, Sachin is nothing than a player, Rahul Dravid as the captain is the spokesperson for the team, what are you talking about Holysmoke
believe it or not, sachin is the spokesperson of the team..

no he actually isnt, prove it to me

no he actually isnt, prove it to me
dude, SRT is the spokesperson of the team, he is going there to express the concerns of the team, he's the only one who is powerful enough.. i'm pretty sure dravid will resign, and so SRT will be made the new captain. Personally, i wouldnt like that, but its gonna happen.. about zaheer, he's our main pacer, but didnt u read about the bullying incident?