rate this :hic:

Chaos

Re: rate this :hic:

pretty low class. what else do you expect from fanatics? i understand this was in mumbai.
what does it mean?
the mumbai reference was just fyi as i read elsewhere that it happened in mumbai, not related to the other two statements, if that's what you are asking.

Re: rate this :hic: Take whichever you like: Chappell is a donkey The people who carried Chappell(BCCI) are donkeys The people who were coached by Chappell(players) are donkeys The people who looked at his photo(fans) are donkeys Finally, Chappell framed up by donkeys (the press)!

no' date=' what does the picture mean?[/quote'] i can see a photo of chappell (with some writing in the background it seems which may or may not be relevant) tied to a donkey. i guess this is one way to express that he is a donkey.

no' date=' what does the picture mean?[/quote'] i can see a photo of chappell (with some writing in the background it seems which may or may not be relevant) tied to a donkey. i guess this is one way to express that he is a donkey.
so its just that... btw.. the picture isnt tied... it looks as if its been pinned... poor donkey :Cry: