Ganguly Selection Poll

Re: Ganguly Selection Poll This is a joke played on the likes of Rao and Badrinath by our selectors. While they have been scoring and performing all Ganguly has to do is score 232 runs in 11 FC innings @ 23.2 since being dropped and get rewarded with a berth in the national side. Ohh and did I mention the boot licking of politicians?

Re: Ganguly Selection Poll I've gone for the experience might work option. Sure, Badrinath and Kaif might have been shortchanged but the selectors have lost faith in the youngsters and have decided to go for the old brigade which is why Kumble,Laxy were selected for the ODIs and Gangs now for tests. A 30-35 avg for the test series is the best I can expect from him though.

Re: Ganguly Selection Poll Good point Yoda. Ganguly though a pretty average bat, should have stayed a while after karachi test where he alone seemed to have balls to fight it out. I hated the way they kicked his a$$ (out of TEST matches) but I also hate even more they way he got back to squard- email to bro, suckking pawar,jilting lundmiya n all....

Re: Ganguly Selection Poll I still think Ganguly is a better bet for ODI's than tests....i dont feel he has done anything of note to warrant his selection...he makes it to the squad more because others are not performing rather than on his own merits. Having said that...would love to be proved wrong...

Re: Ganguly Selection Poll Great move. Our batsman are struggling against the pace and bounce in SA, so we bring in Ganguly :lol: As we all know he is awesome against this type of bowling. What the fack is going on :wall: He is 34 and was rubbish against pace in his pomp. Really feel for badrinath and roa. At least selectors have finally dropped Kaif :wtg: and brought in Gambhir :wtg:

Re: Ganguly Selection Poll walking facking wicket.... the facker has time and again failed against pace and bounce and tht was one of the main reasons he was dropped..... and he is brought into bolster the batting.... sick facking joke, this is.... this makes the case for Vengy's resignation even strongr..... he has really taken indian cricket back several years..... the prick was better off running some academy for the elves...

Re: Ganguly Selection Poll

walking facking wicket.... the facker has time and again failed against pace and bounce and tht was one of the main reasons he was dropped..... and he is brought into bolster the batting.... sick facking joke, this is.... this makes the case for Vengy's resignation even strongr..... he has really taken indian cricket back several years..... the prick was better off running some academy for the elves...
Brilliant :lol::lol: Agree vegy is an idiot and should be assasanated before he does anymore damage. Good move making laxman VC. Shewag needs a boot up the arse he is close to being dropped. But why VRV? What has he done to justify inclusion :huh:

Re: Ganguly Selection Poll

DSR.... trust me mate.... VRV is very different from what you saw when he made his debut..... he hs built stamina' date=' good control and very consistent while still bowling 140+... . he is ready, i feel....[/quote'] I hope you are right but am not convinced. Would have liked him to take a few wickets in FC wicket to advertise this fact. However, can see why they like him as is tall and fairly quick. A lot of potential. Not many alternatives. Don't think he will make team though and will be here for experience

Re: Ganguly Selection Poll Really wish they had gone for someone 24 to 28 age group instead of Gangs. Roa or badrinath would have been top selections. Also what type of effect will his presence cause. The coach hates him and so I reckon do a few others. Team harmony could be wrecked and its fragile enough as it is. You can bet veeru will take this opportunity to be even lazier and get even more fat.

Re: Ganguly Selection Poll DSR... 1. he took 11 wkts in 4 matches in abu dhabi against pakistanis and SL fringe players with hostile pace and bounce.... 2. Ian Bishop has gone on to say tht he will make a terrific bowler for india, if he is handled correctly cos of the pace and bounce he gets.... 3. in the recent challengers, where he played against the best batsmen of the country on absolute belters, he was the MAN OF THE SERIES.... the other bowlers munaf, sreesanth, zak, bala, nehra, pathan couldnt do it.... tht should talk something.... he took 7 wkts in 3 games at a SR of "hold your breath"........ 21...