I dont get this at all - It was a fake selection meeting

Don

Cricinfo reported that Ganguly, Gambhir will be back along with VRV Singh about 2 DAYS before the meeting. Come the selection meeting and thats exactly wat happens. So wtf jus happned wat the hell did they do in the selection meeting. Surely the whole purpose of a selection meeting is for every selector from every zone to promote their players and players would be then and there decided if they would be selected or not based on quality and form and potential. How can anyone know who will be selected 2,3 days before the selection. The only logical conclusion to all this is, somebody higher up other then selectors had already selected the teams. Selectors were jus a rubber stamp, and stamped after who ever selected the team higher up them. Its a fuckin disgrace, Lalit modi we want trasnperency in selection as well.

Re: I dont get this at all - It was a fake selection meeting Its obvious that these selections are political. Indian cricket has started to disgust me. Its a cruel joke on performers like Rao, Badrinath, and Gagandeep. I would go into depression if I work hard at my workplace and get superb results while bootlickers keep on getting promotions and salary hikes. Kudos to these guys to keep up their spirit and effort.

Re: I dont get this at all - It was a fake selection meeting

dicussions maybe but firm decision of all the players coming back 3 days before the meeting. You have gotta be kiddin me.
You didn't hear about VVS being named the VC till the meetings were over. Did you? :hic:

Re: I dont get this at all - It was a fake selection meeting I have a strange strange suspicion, had sehwag scored a century yday and led india to Victory he wud have kept the vice captaincy. Such is selectors fickle mind. The dirty mongoes.

Re: I dont get this at all - It was a fake selection meeting as Jimmy many years back said Selectors are biggest jokers.. Our Chief selector keeps saying there aint any talent in domestic....hey colonel, wat about Badrinath, Rao....dont they deserve an opportunity.... There was no need to include Gambhir in the Test squad..ODI sqaud yes..but opening pair of Sehwag and Jaffer had started to click and did well in windies in Tests...Our motherfacking selectors have no clue that test and ODIs are different... Kaif had very good series in Windies...if you want to drop him, drop him from ODIs... Dada is back....so how many opportunity will he get..What if fails in 1st Test..is he out?? This all is happeing becoz facking Yuvraj got injured.. Ban Kho-kho

Guest dada_rocks

Re: I dont get this at all - It was a fake selection meeting

as Jimmy many years back said Selectors are biggest jokers.. Our Chief selector keeps saying there aint any talent in domestic....hey colonel, wat about Badrinath, Rao....dont they deserve an opportunity.... There was no need to include Gambhir in the Test squad..ODI sqaud yes..but opening pair of Sehwag and Jaffer had started to click and did well in windies in Tests...Our motherfacking selectors have no clue that test and ODIs are different... Kaif had very good series in Windies...if you want to drop him, drop him from ODIs... Dada is back....so how many opportunity will he get..What if fails in 1st Test..is he out?? This all is happeing becoz facking Yuvraj got injured.. Ban Kho-kho
Dada got recalled in karachi, played better than the rest and got dropped people hailed the decision.. :wall: