What's between Yuvi and Dhoni..

veer

Just looked at highlights.. i mean lowlights. when Dhoni came out to run for bhajji, bhajjji played shot for single but dhoni declined to run.. yuvi didnt like it.. next ball bhajji got out.. and before this, Dhoni got run out while batting with yuvi.. .. it was a run there.. and before that.. there were couple of singles that were declined by yuvi.. IMO, .. IPL is creating lot of friction between players..

Guest gaurav_indian
Just looked at highlights.. i mean lowlights. when Dhoni came out to run for bhajji, bhajjji played shot for single but dhoni declined to run.. yuvi didnt like it.. next ball bhajji got out.. and before this, Dhoni got run out while batting with yuvi.. .. it was a run there.. and before that.. there were couple of singles that were declined by yuvi.. IMO, .. IPL is creating lot of friction between players..
Are you also from Star News?:nervous:

I sense its all coming from Dhoni. Yuvi looked pretty pissed at Dhoni getting himself out, even if there wasn't a run, Yuvi wasn't taking it and Dhoni couldn't read that at all! The second time, there was clearly a run, I mean an obvious single, you don't refuse that in a situation where you are lagging behind the balls remaining. Too much pressure for Dhoni I guess....talking about Deepika...how well has he batted ever since she dumped him? :hysterical:

I sense its all coming from Dhoni. Yuvi looked pretty pissed at Dhoni getting himself out, even if there wasn't a run, Yuvi wasn't taking it and Dhoni couldn't read that at all! The second time, there was clearly a run, I mean an obvious single, you don't refuse that in a situation where you are lagging behind the balls remaining. Too much pressure for Dhoni I guess....talking about Deepika...how well has he batted ever since she dumped him? :hysterical:
Didn't Depkia come out of Dhoni or Yuvis room, some time last year..:hysterical:
Guest Hiten.
Didn't Depkia come out of Dhoni or Yuvis room' date=' some time last year..:hysterical:[/quote'] Were you waiting outside their room to change the bedsheet ? :finger:
Don't know about friction between both' date=' but Yuvi's running was off today[/quote'] Today? Its been off the WHOLE tournament! He's managed to hit boundaries, but has been lazy with runs and lazy in the field, his attitude is awful at the moment.
Today? Its been off the WHOLE tournament! He's managed to hit boundaries, but has been lazy with runs and lazy in the field, his attitude is awful at the moment.
he's just put on a few pounds :giggle: he more than makes up for his **** ups with his batting :dance:
he's just put on a few pounds :giggle: he more than makes up for his **** ups with his batting :dance:
but he knows equally well that he's pretty much our only batsman that could "consistently" score quick runs for us when required, he should have more urgency in the field and watch the others follow suit. We as a team and supporters need to get out of the mindset that each player can compensate for their mistakes. Fair enough a few mistakes by Yuvraj have been due to difficulty, but some are just down to pure laziness...he is no longer one of our "good" fielders on the grass, just catching...we lost that flare we had in the last t20 cup in the field.

So who's fault was Dhoni's wicket?? Yuvi didnt run at dhonis signal so was it Yuvis fault?? or Dhonis for taking the risk of running that run in the 1st place?? look, if he hadnt made that run many of us would have scrutinised the guy! this tournament has been a no brainer for the indian cricket team!! at the start we all sang praises of india being in the IPL and how IPL has put them in top form now that we have lost we're blaming the IPL for injured, worn out from the IPL. Any how long is the average mourning period 40 days?? or can we move on and look forward to some cricket that our boys are really capable of playing??

So who's fault was Dhoni's wicket?? Yuvi didnt run at dhonis signal so was it Yuvis fault?? or Dhonis for taking the risk of running that run in the 1st place?? look, if he hadnt made that run many of us would have scrutinised the guy! this tournament has been a no brainer for the indian cricket team!! at the start we all sang praises of india being in the IPL and how IPL has put them in top form now that we have lost we're blaming the IPL for injured, worn out from the IPL. Any how long is the average mourning period 40 days?? or can we move on and look forward to some cricket that our boys are really capable of playing??
You haven't read the thread right. It was Dhoni's fault as it was his call, thats not what we're discussing. Yuvraj has become a slob, and consequently his deadness seems to have hampered our whole team's spirits in the field.