SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests

varun

SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests  

1. 1.

How Do you get negative points ????
It's not just that, but it also takes into account a person's SR and ER, so if a person say gets out on a duck and consumed a lotta balls, he'll most probably get a negative score. Or if a bowler didn't get a wicket but got hit for a lotta quick runs, he'll get a neg score.
It all depends on when the team selection closes. Currently it says from Nov 4 , 8.30 P.M. to Nov 18 , 12 p.m. So i am presuming nov 4 8.30 p.m is the last time to edit your team.
That's correct, but it shows the local time of the user (so it's 8:30 pm for you MM, 7:30 pm for me.. etc) So whatever time it shows as the start time for you finey, that's when the team selection closes.
Folks: Please help me (I am a newbie) in this game... What happens if I select a player, and he is not in the playing 11? (injured just before match starts, fever/flu, dropped etc etc) Can I get to change just after toss, or am I screwed? Pls. help with this
The SS closes at the match start time according to cricinfo. I presume the toss etc happens before that, so you should be able to make changes.