Sign in to follow this  
varun

SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests

SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests  

1. 1.

If that IS the case, then it is better to just leave it that way. I don't want all these mongs copying my team - i need to preserve my competitive advantage so i can boot their @sses.
haha here we go again :hysterical::hysterical: but i agree... plz dont let others see other ppl's team..

Btw, Winners get : 1st : $ICF 10,000 2nd: $ICF 7,000 3rd : $ICF 5,000 4th : $ICF 2,000 5th : $ICF 1,000 6th - 10th : $ICF 500 This time entry into SS is free, but later on it will cost you 100 $ICF :hysterical: PS : Please don't ask me again what $ICF is good for :P -- for now just bragging rights (but just for now)

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.

brilliant ... absolutely brilliant stuffffff.... atta boyyyyy

I tried to enter a team and got a MySQL error... some error while creating a temp table i think
Oops sorry about that, I was making some changes. Fixed now.

If i interpret this correctly' date=' it means that for every wicket a player gets 20 points(30 in tests), while for scoring a century, he gets only 10?[/quote'] No he gets points for runs as well holy. 100 runs = 100 points (as long as SR is = 40 (for tests), if SR> 40, higher score, if SR

Amazing work Varun. I'm not talking of technicalities here as that could be done by a good coder but the design and the innovative ideas are incredibly well thought out. :hatsoff:

Amazing work Varun. I'm not talking of technicalities here as that could be done by a good coder but the design and the innovative ideas are incredibly well thought out. :hatsoff:
Ah Ravi tips his hat to moi !! :D Thanks mate

:embaressed_smile: Damn, too much praise @ veer, beetle, jim-jam lol.. Thanks You guys have just entered a team so far.. It's gotta hold up through the competition as well :D Expecting a host of new bugs when the matches really start.. And am yet to implement the substitution mechansim *groan* ..

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.
How Do you get negative points ????
if the bowler bowls no ball or wide ball

How Do you get negative points ????
It's not just that, but it also takes into account a person's SR and ER, so if a person say gets out on a duck and consumed a lotta balls, he'll most probably get a negative score. Or if a bowler didn't get a wicket but got hit for a lotta quick runs, he'll get a neg score.

Folks: Please help me (I am a newbie) in this game... What happens if I select a player, and he is not in the playing 11? (injured just before match starts, fever/flu, dropped etc etc) Can I get to change just after toss, or am I screwed? Pls. help with this

It all depends on when the team selection closes. Currently it says from Nov 4 , 8.30 P.M. to Nov 18 , 12 p.m. So i am presuming nov 4 8.30 p.m is the last time to edit your team.

It all depends on when the team selection closes. Currently it says from Nov 4 , 8.30 P.M. to Nov 18 , 12 p.m. So i am presuming nov 4 8.30 p.m is the last time to edit your team.
That's correct, but it shows the local time of the user (so it's 8:30 pm for you MM, 7:30 pm for me.. etc) So whatever time it shows as the start time for you finey, that's when the team selection closes.

Folks: Please help me (I am a newbie) in this game... What happens if I select a player, and he is not in the playing 11? (injured just before match starts, fever/flu, dropped etc etc) Can I get to change just after toss, or am I screwed? Pls. help with this
The SS closes at the match start time according to cricinfo. I presume the toss etc happens before that, so you should be able to make changes.