SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests

varun

SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests  

1. 1.

can we have separate threads for each competion. clubbing all SS threads into one makes it difficult to track. for eg... i started reading this thread and only when i reached page 5, i cud see discussions regarding CT. varun bhai.. its a short tournament. can we have subsitution cost as 25 instead of 30? BTW.. thanks for increasing max players from each team to 5... :adore:

Thats right. Bobby has been missing for sometime noe. Time to get him back to ICF... Another prediction from my side.. Shane (you) and Shawn_edwards (your ghost) will be in Top 5 within first few games...
:hysterical: Unfortunately it would be only me this time, coz my ghost is out of town for his F.Y. Project. I could ask him to join in though, would be tough for him to keep up.
^^ No GOD in your team!!! Are you kidding. This team can be disqualified for this very reason... Tip for you: Have more batsmen and less bowlers, as the wickets for this tournament will be belters and having more batsmen increases your chances of scoring more points as they score those big hundreds
Disqualified'a why dinakara? anything wrong in this! I have 4 Batsmen 1 keeper 4 Allrounders 6 Bowlers its said OK & got saved mate!
Dinakara... Bowlers...
lol lol! B-> Decision to deploy more bowlers in your SS, based on IPL 2 Bowling performance might not work! :P As it is ODI & not T20! Batsman would be having enough time to settle and improve in ODIs... so my suggestion: Batsmen are also key! though bowlers are in for good records!
lol lol! B-> Decision to deploy more bowlers in your SS, based on IPL 2 Bowling performance might not work! :P As it is ODI & not T20! Batsman would be having enough time to settle and improve in ODIs... so my suggestion: Batsmen are also key! though bowlers are in for good records!
Lets see... A bowler picking 5 wkts will fetch you 100 points +/- 15 points depending upon his economy rate. Whereas a batsman scoring a big hundred will fetch you as many points as he scores plus 10 or 20. By the time a batsman reaches a 100 his strike rate will be close to a run a ball or more... So i'll bet more on batsman than bowlers. In T20, even run a ball wasn't enough. Whereas in ODI, a run a ball 100 is better than a 5 wkt haul, as chances of an inform batsman scoring a hundred is more than a 5 wkt haul by a bowler. take this another case... lets say you have picked top 5 batsmen in a team and they score 300, chances are that the top 5 would have contibutes anywhere between 220-250 runs in that score. In the same match another person picks 5 bowlers. and together they dismiss lets say 8 batsmen.. that amounts to 160 points only.. neeye sollu edhu better nu?